Donation Sale

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I realize that I just never watch DVDs anymore, so it's time to let go! I figure I'll convert this to the good of one pocket if I can. I haven't seen a thread about sponsoring a member for DCC -- do we still do that? If not, I can direct the donation to Steve and Cincy for their noble site maintenance labors.

Here's the plan: Whoever wants all my DVDs make an offer and post it here. Early in the new year, I'll execute the sale and transfer the money net of shipping to Steve to direct to one of the above causes.

Items include 2 years of Make it Happen DVDs, Power 1P V2, assorted Accustats videos, and a few random items. Pics below. Start bidding!

Also while I'm cleaning up, it's time to let go of my Winning One Pocket and Shots, Moves, and Strategies (the latter is autographed by some of the greats including our own Billy I.). What are these worth these days, factoring in the autograph? If anyone wants to make a fair offer before I let them loose on AZB, shoot me a PM.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Jolly Whatever Else You Might Celebrate Around This Time of Year!

Cory

Attachments

• photo25687.jpg
    photo25687.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 20
  • photo25685.jpg
    photo25685.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 21
  • photo25686.jpg
    photo25686.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 19
  • photo25688.jpg
    photo25688.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 18

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Cory,

This is a great idea! I don't watch dvds much anymore as well and I have some of these, but I love the concept so I'll start with a modest $100 offer just to kick it off.

Regarding the books, they are worth around $200 each these days if I remember correctly. Good luck and again, great idea!

Dave

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Cory,

This is a great idea! I don't watch dvds much anymore as well and I have some of these, but I love the concept so I'll start with a modest $100 offer just to kick it off.

Regarding the books, they are worth around $200 each these days if I remember correctly. Good luck and again, great idea!

Dave

Dammit Dave, when I have my pare of books for sail, you told me $25 fort the pear.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Cory,

Dave

So far, you're in the lead at $100.

Any one else?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I realize that I just never watch DVDs anymore, so it's time to let go! I figure I'll convert this to the good of one pocket if I can. I haven't seen a thread about sponsoring a member for DCC -- do we still do that? If not, I can direct the donation to Steve and Cincy for their noble site maintenance labors.

Here's the plan: Whoever wants all my DVDs make an offer and post it here. Early in the new year, I'll execute the sale and transfer the money net of shipping to Steve to direct to one of the above causes.

Items include 2 years of Make it Happen DVDs, Power 1P V2, assorted Accustats videos, and a few random items. Pics below. Start bidding!

Also while I'm cleaning up, it's time to let go of my Winning One Pocket and Shots, Moves, and Strategies (the latter is autographed by some of the greats including our own Billy I.). What are these worth these days, factoring in the autograph? If anyone wants to make a fair offer before I let them loose on AZB, shoot me a PM.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Jolly Whatever Else You Might Celebrate Around This Time of Year!

Cory

Thank you Cory that is VERY generous of you!!

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Does anyone have a copy of the Cook-Hopkins 1991 Legends finals (held in Columbia SC) they are willing to sell ?

I did not know it existed on DVD

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have it on VHS. I have a lot of VHS from those early tournaments. Is it not one of the ones that Pat (Accustats) has digitized?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Does anyone have a copy of the Cook-Hopkins 1991 Legends finals (held in Columbia SC) they are willing to sell ?

I did not know it existed on DVD

I got it on two dvd discs.. It's good. Quite long ... Dr Bill, Danny D, Grady choose about every good shot you can see each turn... You can have it if you come by here. It's copied from a tape but good enough. I don't need it..

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
I got it on two dvd discs.. It's good. Quite long ... Dr Bill, Danny D, Grady choose about every good shot you can see each turn... You can have it if you come by here. It's copied from a tape but good enough. I don't need it..

Thank you for your kind offer Jimmy. I guess this lockdown may go on for a while so I am not entirely sure when my next trip to the US is going to happen (I’m based in London). I will start a conversation to take this offline