Deuel vs Owen -- WWYD 3

baby huey

Verified Member
This is a tough situation. I might be tempted to billiard the eight off the seven ball. Move a lot of balls and attempt to take out the six ball with the cueball. The billiard is there but you got to hit the seven pretty full and pound it.

beatle

Verified Member
no way that cueball should have gotten over on that side. shows he doesnt think well and cant judge decisions correctly. just because you pocket balls well doesnt mean you have the mental capabilities to make the best decisions.
maybe he does but after watching him on videos i suspect his decision making is weak. the rest of the game follows that as well.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
no way that cueball should have gotten over on that side. shows he doesnt think well and cant judge decisions correctly. just because you pocket balls well doesnt mean you have the mental capabilities to make the best decisions.
maybe he does but after watching him on videos i suspect his decision making is weak. the rest of the game follows that as well.
nevermind, I thought we were talking about Corey, forget what I just typed. :)

wincardona

Verified Member
It's a classic kick and stick. Send the green ball 2/3 rails towards your side and protect it with that 3-ball cluster. No other option compares.
It's by far the correct shot, every one pocket player should know this shot and this position is set up perfectly for this option especially the way the score reads.

Dr. Bill

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't see that his shot would leave two free banks. I'm not sure what he was thinking there. Maybe he just spaced it. We all do once in awhile...:cool:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't see that his shot would leave two free banks. I'm not sure what he was thinking there. Maybe he just spaced it. We all do once in awhile...:cool:
he could have hit it softer and it wouldn't have been as bad, but still....

jtompilot

Verified Member
Just waiting for my roomie to chime in with his spin bank of the 6 running the cueball into the balls by the spot. Groan
That shot is available and I like it. I would have posted it earlier but everyone Already knows I shoot it quite often with much success

wincardona

Verified Member
It's by far the correct shot, every one pocket player should know this shot and this position is set up perfectly for this option, especially the way the score reads.

Dr. Bill
What also baffles me is Gabe knows the shot, which was evidenced by a few shots later in the video.

Dr. Bill