Derby City

jrhendy

Verified Member
OK you lucky dogs, I have changed my mind and will be at DCC for five or six days.

I have saved up a few S/S checks and with the big raise Uncle Sam is giving me starting in January, I will be in action. I will play in the one pocket tournament, but after my two and out will be ready for action.

Any spot you get from The Ghost, you can get from me (No cheating).:heh and I am sure The Ghost and I will get a few friendly games in.

Line up boys, it's like finding a birds nest on the ground.:D

vapros

Verified Member
Yes, indeed! This is your lucky day. Come over here, stand on this line, and peek thru this hole. :heh

wgcp

Verified Member
Put me on your dance card

Put me on your dance card

I think probably 9 - 6 would be appropriate... say 50 a game just to pass the time between Jack and Cokes...LOL

B

jrhendy

Verified Member
I think probably 9 - 6 would be appropriate... say 50 a game just to pass the time between Jack and Cokes...LOL

B
OK, I should only be five or six games stuck before the booze kicks in.:eek:

Scrzbill

Verified Member

B
You're passing up my 10-7 for life offer?:frus
Sorry I don't drink but I will be eating my favorite candies.:heh Legal here.:eek:
Ill even let you have some of mine to take the edge off the booze.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
OK, I should only be five or six games stuck before the booze kicks in.:eek:
OK JR Hendy, you promised no drinking if we went,:heh I need to get some sleep without the thunder. :p
Yes Im taking my headphones.:focus

wgcp

Verified Member
Poaching

Poaching

just who is setting the trap on who?

B

jrhendy

Verified Member
just who is setting the trap on who?

B
I think he gave Billy 10/7 who robbed me 8/7, so I am just extrapolating. For $50/$100 a game I will try most anything.

For more $$ I want to play other old guys.:lol