Derby city

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Me too -- it is very strange not being there for the first time in I think 18 years :(

I was just sweating some Facebook Basement streams and Filler knocked out Busti but then Omar eliminated Filler right afterwards.!!!! Alex knocked out Corey and Orcollo, wearing a stocking hat, finished off Jayson Shaw.. Omar's the real deal alright..

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Yeah Kyb, $500 for the 6th round is most definitely way up from previous years.

My student/buddy Johnnytronic drew Shane for round 2 :oops: - they're playing now - I hope Johnny remembers everything I taught him ✍
I'm not sure how jumping out from behind couches in a spooky old house will help against Shane but , hey , theres a lot I don't know.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Yes Bille and I drew each other in the second round. We had a great match and he beat me 3-1! Billy played a very smart game and came with some excellent banks, while I missed a couple balls I should have made which would have brought the match to Hill-Hill. As much as I hate losing, I am happy for my buddy.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Evan Lunda just eliminated Brumback.. Down to final three, in banks.... Orcollo with no losses, Lunda and Billy Thorpe with one loss each......

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Bigfoot gone as of this morning? I hate that it usually takes over the first 4 days of Accustats. We and they miss great banks and One Pocket for that! 16 players single elimination right, what takes it so long???

Kybanks

Verified Member
Yeah Kyb, $500 for the 6th round is most definitely way up from previous years.

My student/buddy Johnnytronic drew Shane for round 2 :oops: - they're playing now - I hope Johnny remembers everything I taught him ✍

I hope he did you proud! I'm very disappointed that I couldn't play this year. I had my fill of Chicago bankers last year.

Bob Jewett

Verified Member
From
Berkeley, CA
Bigfoot gone as of this morning? I hate that it usually takes over the first 4 days of Accustats. We and they miss great banks and One Pocket for that! 16 players single elimination right, what takes it so long???
Since it is 15 matches, they would have to play five matches per day to get done in three days. Or maybe 6-6-3. That assumes they want to televise all the matches and/or don't have a second 10-foot table at the site.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Since it is 15 matches, they would have to play five matches per day to get done in three days. Or maybe 6-6-3. That assumes they want to televise all the matches and/or don't have a second 10-foot table at the site.
That would be unusual to televise all the matches. I guess Pat feels it works for him better than broadcasting more banks and one pocket. He must sell more 10 ball than 1 P and banks lol

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I see 3 surprises in the latest 1pocket results...Ike Runnels just lost to a guy named Phillips Yee 😲 ....young/about 22 yrs. old, up-and-coming one pocket player from Chris's Billiard's Frankie Ruiz (a year ago I was giving him 10-8/9-8, now I can't spot him anything) just beat Cliff Joiner o_O ...and the only female player in the tournament, Julie Cone (could that be very good one pocket player Justin Cone's wife maybe?) is 3-0 o_O

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I see 3 surprises in the latest 1pocket results...Ike Runnels just lost to a guy named Phillips Yee 😲 ....young/about 22 yrs. old, up-and-coming one pocket player from Chris's Billiard's Frankie Ruiz (a year ago I was giving him 10-8/9-8, now I can't spot him anything) just beat Cliff Joiner o_O ...and the only female player in the tournament, Julie Cone (could that be very good one pocket player Justin Cone's wife maybe?) is 3-0 o_O
Yeah, I believe that's Justin's wife. She plays well. He was always a good action player, playing at or actually better than Lil John's speed. He's from Mississippi/Tenn. area. Seems to me he used to be called Roadman, or something; although to me he looked like an undertaker. Haven't heard of him being around in awhile.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I have to report something. Bille is playing Richie Richeson. RR wins the first game on Bille’s break. Second game RR has Bille in the stack with 100 balls by his hole. I mean bad! Bille stayed patient... got an opportunity and ran the prettiest 8 and out you ever did see!!
Thanks Mitch keep is up to date on that match. Go Billie