Derby city

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
You and me both brother...I just got home from 6 hours at the hospital, having tests for a coupla different things - test results weren't too bad though...

I'm gonna go have a small drink now and toast to good health for all of us One Pocket guys 60-85 years old 🔆
65 is looming large this year for sure. But I'm on the mend so I'm still going for a few days. Hope your on the mend too bud.

Eengat

Verified Member
next year 4 sure.but like last year probably staying on dutch time, so no jetlag coming and going but no tournament either
have fun y'all
break 'em down

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
man, getting excited!

one more day of work (tomorrow), then Saturday I get to play some with my buddy crabbcat and then Sunday its one hole at the derby!

:D

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Non-stop action 9 days straight.

Sweat Some Action Guys

Just signed up for the action room package.. Thirty bucks is just a tad over 3 a day.. Reasonable .... Price will go up at midnight tonight.. Get in... We can sweat it and talk some shit, if you're not going... I used to get Accustats but they spend the first few days with the bigfoot rotation bigfoot horseshit, so **** that...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Had decided to come with some persuasion but I have come down with nasty flu. 101 fever and shivering. Feel like sh!t.
Have fun Folks!
Sorry to hear, I look forward to meeting you someday in person!

That nasty flu stuff must be going around everywhere. Wife and I were sick as dogs around Christmas, had to cancel plans and everything. Dont know if its coming back or the same thing lingering but this week there are some sick people at work and that's never good for those of us trying to avoid it, haha!

Hope you feel better ~

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Our local hospitals beds are full with flu patients. I started on antibiotics yesterday for sinus and ear infection. I should be feeling somewhat better by Sunday but probably won’t hit any balls until then. This is not the start I was looking for.

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Looks like scheduled matches have begun posting!

Good luck for all members playing in the bumps!

Interesting I don't see Billy Thorpe or Sky in the banks....hmm or shannon daulton, shannon murphy.., maybe that not the whole list somehow? I would be surprised if some of those players didn't enter!
I'm not sure if this is what you were looking at, but for Scheduled Matches they only post the ones who will be playing. The other players in the field are not listed. I don't know how many players they have, but it might take them 3-4 flights to get through the 1st round.

~Doc