Attachments

• THE-BIG-ONE-.jpg
    THE-BIG-ONE-.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This should be very entertaining. Dennis is playing so well right now. But Tony is a real strong banker and aggressive shooter with the talent to back it up, and the emotional makeup to avoid beating himself. I'm looking forward to it!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Tony destroyed Dennis a few years back in a couple of $$ matches at Hard Times after the Memorial Tournament. While Dennis plays better one pocket now, this could be in the back of his mind.

This will be a good one, but I am rooting for the homeboy Tony.

Renegade_56

Verified Member
I may be the outlyer here but I believe Dennis' precision play all around will be the eventual difference.

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
I may be the outlyer here but I believe Dennis' precision play all around will be the eventual difference.
You're not alone. Dennis is a little beast, and has been playing very consistently. Tony is coming out of "retirement" to chase the $$$$. I am predicting it will be similar to the match with Frost, but I suspect Tony might do a little better.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Don't miss "The Big One!", featuring $100k 1-pocket action match between Dennis Orcollo and Tony Chohan on July 11th-14th at California Billiards in Fremont.Watch it FREE on www.povpool.com July 11th-14th @ 3pm / PST

Free for Spectators at:
California Billiards
40510 Albrae Street,
Fremont, CA 94538

Sponsored by: www.WestStateBilliards.com, www.CarmeliCues.com, www.TigerProducts.com, www.JBcases.com, www.TaomTips.com, www.BigTimeThreads.com and promotional support from www.GoPlayPool.com

Thanks again Daniel, you do so much for us with the free streams.

keith from tucson

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I'm sure I can state on behalf of Geraldine and everyone else involved with these events that, we are honored to be bringing you this coverage.

I hope this year's "West Coast Swing" events and action will provide the perfect storm for some big players to step up and visit our rooms and enjoy the sunshine.

Please, please, please support, and if nothing else, 'thank' our sponsors when you have the opportunity: West State Billiards, Carmeli Cues, Tiger Products, JB Cases, TAOM Tips, GoPlayPool, Family Billiards, California Billiards, Hard Times (Bellflower).

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Ads belong in the classified

Bill,

While you are technically right, this may deserve an exception. For my part any effort to bring us FREE one pocket of this caliber is welcome anywhere on this site.

Daniel deserves all the credit we can bestow on him.:)

stedyfred

Verified Member
If you were trying to obtain a result of this match to be player A 40 games, player B 39 games, how would you handicap it? In other words what do u think is an even game between these 2 gr8 players?

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
A month ago, nobody here gave Tony a chance.

And after a month, I haven't changed my opinion....

If they play a long race... ( 1st to at least 15 ) Dennis wins it...

Or they play at least 8 ahead?... Dennis wins it...

mailbox money sweat bet if anyone wants it... $100.00 just PM me...

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
And after a month, I haven't changed my opinion....

If they play a long race... ( 1st to at least 15 ) Dennis wins it...

Or they play at least 8 ahead?... Dennis wins it...

mailbox money sweat bet if anyone wants it... $100.00 just PM me...

i'll take $50 of that on the stipulation that if the loser (either way) wins 34 or more games, its a push.

;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks Daniel for your work as always to do a free stream and Chris for being a great host at CBC too. I will be watching and possibly picking a horse to bet on!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Thanks Daniel for your work as always to do a free stream and Chris for being a great host at CBC too. I will be watching and possibly picking a horse to bet on!

Thanks, Lenny. It would be great if you could visit us and sweat a little with me. I'm getting a few inquiries for people who'd like to do commentary. Danny Smith says he may come down; that he know's Dennis and Tony's game better than anyone's.

I know, you go Scott's room keeping you busy I suppose. It's good to be busy.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I apologize for mentioning the sponsors. I was reminding readers that I cannot take sole credit. I will not do it again.

daniel

I don't watch pool, but what you do is enjoyed by most here. You shouldn't apologize to a self appointed censor, who has no place saying anything, he's a member not an owner. :frus

P.S. I seriously doubt any member will support him.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I'm sure I can state on behalf of Geraldine and everyone else involved with these events that, we are honored to be bringing you this coverage.

I hope this year's "West Coast Swing" events and action will provide the perfect storm for some big players to step up and visit our rooms and enjoy the sunshine.

Please, please, please support, and if nothing else, 'thank' our sponsors when you have the opportunity: West State Billiards, Carmeli Cues, Tiger Products, JB Cases, TAOM Tips, GoPlayPool, Family Billiards, California Billiards, Hard Times (Bellflower).

Thanks to you and your sponsors for bringing us yet another top match... Appreciate y'all...