deleted threads

sidepocketkid

Verified Member
whats going on here, this morning was enjoying reading the hacker going back and forth with old some old farts now cant find the thread. do they censor shit on here when it not going in their favor?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
whats going on here, this morning was enjoying reading the hacker going back and forth with old some old farts now cant find the thread. do they censor shit on here when it not going in their favor?

Probably moved to the members thread, the gross stuff isn't for all lurkers.:D
Rod.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
For anybody who happens to pop into this thread, I just wanted to apologize for my part in those threads. I was speaking in a way that is not in keeping with the level of integrity that one pocket deserves.

Regards.

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
nuttin.........

....hell of a responce.....

.......I didn't realise ..."Superman"....had a sidekick.......do you pick up Hackers laundry too...?....make sure they press His.....blue tights...and polish the big...."S"...on his chest.......

....now you just wait right where you are....He cant be far away....with your lips....wrapped around His ass.........I'm sure He'll be here to rescue ......"His lil' buddy".......

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

.......I didn't realise ..."Superman"....had a sidekick.......do you pick up Hackers laundry too...?....make sure they press His.....blue tights...and polish the big...."S"...on his chest.......

....now you just wait right where you are....He cant be far away....with your lips....wrapped around His ass.........I'm sure He'll be here to rescue ......"His lil' buddy".......

I'm jealous.

sidepocketkid

Verified Member

wow.................

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA

.....now that you've put yourself in the middle.......you might want to concider the......"forth"....it's a hell of a lot more fun...than the..."back".....if you have something to say....have the balls ....to say it.......

.....respect is something thats earned......you dont get it by....trying to bring everyone else....down to your level.......

....when you equate respect for your game...with respect for you as a person.......you make the mistake of thinking..."just because you can make a ball"......that everyone thinks your a "player".......

......I have all the respect in the world....for RA's game (if not the best....surely one of the best onepocket players...I've ever seen ).......but, would I ask him to hold my wallet...while I use the pisser ?........only if it was empty......

......if you don't show respect....even for the weakest of players....soon you'll be home....playing with yourself......

sidepocketkid

Verified Member
.....now that you've put yourself in the middle.......you might want to concider the......"forth"....it's a hell of a lot more fun...than the..."back".....if you have something to say....have the balls ....to say it.......

.....respect is something thats earned......you dont get it by....trying to bring everyone else....down to your level.......

....when you equate respect for your game...with respect for you as a person.......you make the mistake of thinking..."just because you can make a ball"......that everyone thinks your a "player".......

......I have all the respect in the world....for RA's game (if not the best....surely one of the best onepocket players...I've ever seen ).......but, would I ask him to hold my wallet...while I use the pisser ?........only if it was empty......

......if you don't show respect....even for the weakest of players....soon you'll be home....playing with yourself......

what the hell you talking about you old fart, respect. i have met many champion caliber players in my life and respect and integrity and honor are not words i would use when talking about any of them. here are some words i would use to describe most high level players.
scumbag, liar, cheat, asshole, dope addict, alcoholic, thief, piece of chit, dumper,and many more.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
what the hell you talking about you old fart, respect. i have met many champion caliber players in my life and respect and integrity and honor are not words i would use when talking about any of them. here are some words i would use to describe most high level players.
scumbag, liar, cheat, asshole, dope addict, alcoholic, thief, piece of chit, dumper,and many more.

LMFAO ha ha ha that was hilarious

Jimmy B

Verified Member

If you didn't notice, the Bye Bye Hacker Thread was moved to the Members Cafe section. I thought it was for material not related to op or banks, and I know not nearly as many folks read that section. Anyway that's where it is. It was not removed from the board. Let people post what they want to post is my mojo.

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA

....ya see....here lies the problem......ever since they took the paddle away from the coach in high school.....kids have shown no respect....they wear thier pants down around thier ankles...with thier asses exposed to the world....and use four letter words in the company of women........

.....maybe you should take up another sport......I'm sure you could handle....Mario Brothers on your Nintendo...

.......why would you choose a sport where you dont respect the...."Champions"...?....

PS
....didn't I tell you....Superman was gonna be here to save your day....