Dcc support

bernie p

Verified Member
Well, it was obviously a good week for me at Derby. I was fortunate to play at the top of my level for the full 5 days.

Great seeing the .ORG regulars again, especially Steve, Deeman, Ace, Hendy, Ghost, Lou, Bille. (Ace/Lou-you guys warmed me up good:D.....lol). Sorry I did'nt get a chance to meet Simon Dudley and Timdog, hopefully next year.

I wanted to say a big thank-you for all the support at the tourney and on line. It meant a lot to me.

Cheers.

Bernie.

Deeman

Verified Member
Bernie,

I credit your warming up against me for the ultimate boost in your confidence! :)
Seriously, it was so nice to see you play so well and keep your cool during the entire week of play. Everyone knows you have a killer game and it was just nice to witness it in so many matches. Glad we didn't have to see fisticuffs in that one match!

You had a tough path but kept your head through a ton of excellent players.

Great to see.

DeeMan

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Yeah Bernie,

I was hoping to say hi also but it seemed we kept missing each other.

I was operating on a very late schedule pretty much the whole trip.
Unless you were up past 2 am it would have been hard to track me down.

I'm already looking forward to the next derby. (I'm still at the airport...lol)

Dudley

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Bernie
congratulations on a tourney finish well deserved
all the years of playing paying off and being able to play your game and not be intimidated and putting some notables in their place
kudos to you
:)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Congrats

Congrats

Bernie,
Was very nice to meet and get to roll a few balls with you... I enjoyed rail birding most of your tournament match's... You played absolutely great... For most of you who were not there, I played Bernie 3 games... I made 3 balls total for those games, he can definitely lock the table down...

Bille