DCC photos

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
As always, I had an absolute blast at this year's Derby City and of course I took a ton of photos. I have them uploaded now (well, the ones I considered the best out of the lot, anyway), organized into three galleries, Tournament, Action, and Ambience. You can find them here: http://www.poolinaction.com/2016-Tournaments/2016-Derby-City-Classic

Many of the OnePocket.org guys appear in the Action gallery because of the days we were able to grab a table in there. So lets start with some of our guys -- and I'm going to let you guys try to figure out who is who:

The Ghost

Cincykid

Hardmix shooting, left to right watching, crabcatjohn, Henderson, and off to the right my friend Lee Ladoucer who was the Manchester NH representative in the American Rotation national tournament

Hardmix

crabcatjohn

Mitch

John Henderson

12Squared

DiscoDave

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
And some more:

Bill Incardona

Chicago Mike

Kollege Dave

OnePocket.org sponsored player JTomPilot

onepockethacker

John Brumback

frmn

Bernie Pettipiece

Last edited:

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Steve thanks for bringing the camera and taking the time to post up the pics. I know what all of those tasks entail. That said, I rolled through all 119 of them. You have some great captures, I especially like the one of Danny standing against a dark background, it's a keeper.

Hardmix

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Steve, thanks for organizing the pics. I must say I didn't recognize myself. I kept thinking "who is that geezer?"

Not my self image. I enjoyed them anyway. Some of my reaction shots are kind of funny. I sure need more work!

Surely I look old enough to enter the Senior Classic but I'm only 56. How about a waiver guys?

Disco Dave

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
DCC photos

Steve, thanks for organizing the pics. I must say I didn't recognize myself. I kept thinking "who is that geezer?"

Not my self image. I enjoyed them anyway. Some of my reaction shots are kind of funny. I sure need more work!

Surely I look old enough to enter the Senior Classic but I'm only 56. How about a waiver guys?

Disco Dave

Dave you have the absolute best reactions out there!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Great pics Steve! Thanks for taking them and putting in the time to get them all online...

It's always weird seeing yourself in the pics - I always feel they don't look like me, but I guess that's the same way with leaving a voice mail, you never think it "sounds" like yourself either...it's all about perception! :)

Who is the real young kid playing pool? Was he just messing around or could he actually play?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Many of the OnePocket.org guys appear in the Action gallery because of the days we were able to grab a table in there. So lets start with some of our guys -- and I'm going to let you guys try to figure out who is who:
Well, the first picture is obviously Spector. Phil Spector. And I didn't even realize they'd let him out of prison.:cool:

That's a good one of Tom Wirth. But I see they didn't cut off his ID bracelet when they let him leave the nursing home for a few days down in Florida.:D

Good pics, Steve!

~Doc

bernie p

Verified Member
I recognize all but one here... who is that in the next-to-last pic?

John,

That is Tres "Big Daddy" Kane from Phoenix. Posts occasionally here under FRMN, I believe.

Tres cashed in the banks, but more impressively he got further than all of us in the one pocket (8th round) beating some great players.

He is a great supporter of the game, organizer/TD of a long standing Phoenix monthly one pocket tourney at Bullshooters.

Bernie.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great pics steve
hope you will tell us who is who after we have had time to try and figure it out

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Steve,

Great pictures, all! I went through the 3 sections on your website and really enjoyed them, thanks. You do good work. :) Again, it was so nice to finally meeting many of you at DCC, it's a good group...thanks for making me feel welcome.

Dave

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC photos

I especially like the look on Mitch's face. Kind of like, "I'm really frucked now."

Hahah Petie you bastage. I can only think... If that was the best of the pics that Steve got of me then I have serious issues. I'm disgusting lol. That could be the worst pic of me I've ever seen. Oh well. Time to get on a diet :)

And yeah... You called that look perfectly. I was not happy. Not happy at all lolol.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Another view

Snake wood forearm with ivory and pink ivory points, silver encircled pink ivory spearheads,

Silver trimmed Ivory and pink ivory ovals with flowers scrimshawed in the ivory ovals, ebony butt with ivory butt cap, caramel lizard wrap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: