DCC 2015: Oops and rumor

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Well, I showed up to rob some of you fools at something whether it be pool, backgammon, pitching coins etc etc. and found out I was 2 weeks early!!!!

At the hotel desk checking in, I was informed that the Phillipinos may not be welcome in the hotel this year, something about the live chickens and hibachis in the rooms???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well, I showed up to rob some of you fools at something whether it be pool, backgammon, pitching coins etc etc. and found out I was 2 weeks early!!!!

At the hotel desk checking in, I was informed that the Phillipinos may not be welcome in the hotel this year, something about the live chickens and hibachis in the rooms???

Hey Steve....so you don't lose your whole bankroll before we get there - stick to only the penny slots until then...:D

- Ghosty

PS, Are you gonna get us a partners game against somebody this year? - I wish they had billiard tables at Harrah's like they did at the Executive West - we coulda maybe talked Cardone into playing against us as partners and heisted him...:eek:...:D...:heh

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
11-7 is based upon disparity.

I don't think you'd EVER show up for a tournament more than one week early. :heh

In all fairness, I am fastidiously absentminded and might do the same thing. I was just woofing and planned on trying to outrun the nuts!

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
a little early

a little early

Steve. you were the best player in the place, I am sure. Tom