Corey - let's get it on :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I am completely free on Sunday, June 5th. You come here or we can meet in the middle if we can find a pool room.

What say you?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Wait... Update.. It looks like it will be Saturday (4th) instead, and I may be heading to Baltimore and stopping by BlackBoar, so if your free let's meet up!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Nice, I don't think I've been called out before! Was it my comment about your signature line and crazy shot proposal?

Sadly, I think that's my APA team's tri-annual weekend and that my wife is out of town, so I'm still trying to figure out how to manage kids and the tournament that weekend. The night of June 4, I'll be at the pool room pictured below. I know the doorman and he would probably let you in.

We do have our tontine in the Philly Open, right? Also, I figure you'll be available to play after 2, maybe 3 rounds...

Attachments

• Pool hall.jpg
    Pool hall.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Nice, I don't think I've been called out before! Was it my comment about your signature line and crazy shot proposal?

Sadly, I think that's my APA team's tri-annual weekend and that my wife is out of town, so I'm still trying to figure out how to manage kids and the tournament that weekend. The night of June 4, I'll be at the pool room pictured below. I know the doorman and he would probably let you in.

We do have our tontine in the Philly Open, right? Also, I figure you'll be available to play after 2, maybe 3 rounds...

Heh. Nah. Heck.. If I called someone out every time my shot selection was questioned... Well.. You can imagine.

It's that I realized today that my wife is also going away that weekend )but our youngest is going with her (California)) so I will be free to play! I will likely head to Baltimore anyway to check in my new cue and will probably play down at A-1. Depending how far that hall is, I could potentially swing by. What is the name of it?

And yes... For sure we will play in July when you are down here. Although given my shot selections, I am back to needing 8-7 at the least. 😊.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Heh. Nah. Heck.. If I called someone out every time my shot selection was questioned... Well.. You can imagine.

It's that I realized today that my wife is also going away that weekend )but our youngest is going with her (California)) so I will be free to play! I will likely head to Baltimore anyway to check in my new cue and will probably play down at A-1. Depending how far that hall is, I could potentially swing by. What is the name of it?

And yes... For sure we will play in July when you are down here. Although given my shot selections, I am back to needing 8-7 at the least. 😊.

Kentucky Bill said your shot selections were perfect.:D

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD

Hey Mitch,

If you don't line up with Cory, we can always set up a rematch either at Three Nines or at Top Hat. Those are the two I am familiar with, there may be others.

I like your shot selections tooo.:D:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Hey Mitch,

If you don't line up with Cory, we can always set up a rematch either at Three Nines or at Top Hat. Those are the two I am familiar with, there may be others.

Yes!! Everyone take note!! My shot selections are terrible.

Thanks for the offer Darryl. We'll see.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I would take you up on this challenge and bet whatever you want - but I'm afraid I can't make it. Appointment with my taxidermist. :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I would take you up on this challenge and bet whatever you want - but I'm afraid I can't make it. Appointment with my taxidermist. :heh

lol. It would be an honor to play you Vapros. I suspect that you have forgotten more than I know about this game. But I would still bet you LOL. That is why I always have customers 😁

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Hey Mitch,

I think Three Nines is near Laurel, where I'll be for APA on that Saturday. If I can get a good sitter, I should be able to at least come up for a bit. I've owed you and Darmoose a game for a while now! I'll be at a place called The Bank Shot. 1 9' table and a bunch of Diamond bar tables.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I am completely free on Sunday, June 5th. You come here or we can meet in the middle if we can find a pool room.

What say you?
mitch
you must be improving .....:D
looking for a match with corey duel..........:eek:..:eek:....:D

Cory in dc

Verified Member
mitch
you must be improving .....:D
looking for a match with corey duel..........:eek:..:eek:....:D

Funny you should say that, Corey Duel and I are known for attempting lots of unusual, if not crazy shots. (There may be a some minor differences in the outcomes of those shots.)