Contrarian Trap

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member

DWS

Verified Member
Ghost has sense of humor!!

Ghost has sense of humor!!

Ghost, maybe you are nuts. The obvious choice here is to 3-rail the nine and then shoot the three cross corner.hahahahaha. good one

CaliRed

Verified Member
I'm going to ruin any future action.. but oh well

I'm going to ruin any future action.. but oh well

[cuetable]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AWLK4BQHK3CYNr4DMwJ4EJuK4FTBM3GRVL3HTyM4IJBc4JGsL3KHBI3LJVL3MMHK3NPJK3OWkO3PNcv4QdWs3WYNr3Wbxn2WBlm4WcIa4WcIa3kNcv3kVUo3kYVy3kbyg4kAix@[/cuetable]

Yeah... yeah.. just line up and take a number for a shot at me after revealing my road shot:)

jay helfert

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, here's my newest table layout....

You're pocket A and you need two balls to win.....I say the ONLY CORRECT SHOT is to bank the 3 cross-corner, play one rail shape on the 9, and you're out, like my diagram shows.....Now, who sees a better option ?......:rolleyes:

Here's the situation >>>

http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AWLK4BQHK3CYNr4DMwJ4EJuK4FTBM3GRVL3HTyM4IJBc4JGsL3KHBI3LJVL3MMHK3NPJK3OWkO3PNcv4QdWs3WYNr3Wcww4Wcho3kNcv3kYVq3kcoX3kDkP@

- Jasper.....:p
Is this a quiz for First Graders? What other shot is there?

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
DWS said:
Ghost, maybe you are nuts. The obvious choice here is to 3-rail the nine and then shoot the three cross corner.

CaliRed said:
Yeah... yeah.. just line up and take a number for a shot at me after revealing my road shot:)

Yeah, I didn't think it would take long.....Now my problem is sorting out the contrarians, from the comedians......:confused:......:D

- Jasper

jay helfert

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Jay You Have Pocket A And You Need One Ball You get Cue ball in had What Would you shot?
Let's see, should I bank the 3 or shoot the 9 straight in? Hmmmm

JoeyA

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Jay You Have Pocket A And You Need One Ball You get Cue ball in had What Would you shot?
I thought you couldn't get cue in hand in one pocket.
JoeyA