Condolences to Blackeee

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Blackeee I am sorry for the loss of your father, Kenneth Meador Hamilton. He lived the best life and influenced many in a good way, fought for our country, gunning down Japs, played semi-pro ball to get through college, and taught young men over different decades how to play baseball and took several to championship victories.

He was a great man, who always took opportunity to help others, even taking in a houseful of children to care for in addition to his own 5. He even used his skill in electronics repair to help families, as well as being the first tv repairman in west TN.

His legacy of humble service and recognition/acceptance of Christ was admired by many, and though this world has lost one of the greatest souls ever to grace it, the heavens welcome one of the sweetest souls I have ever known.

Rest in peace is the wrong phrase here... Mr Hamilton, shine on forever in an eternity of greatness, we will always remember you.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
newfosgatesucks said:
Blackeee I am sorry for the loss of your father, Kenneth Meador Hamilton. He lived the best life and influenced many in a good way, fought for our country, gunning down Japs, played semi-pro ball to get through college, and taught young men over different decades how to play baseball and took several to championship victories.

He was a great man, who always took opportunity to help others, even taking in a houseful of children to care for in addition to his own 5. He even used his skill in electronics repair to help families, as well as being the first tv repairman in west TN.

His legacy of humble service and recognition/acceptance of Christ was admired by many, and though this world has lost one of the greatest souls ever to grace it, the heavens welcome one of the sweetest souls I have ever known.

Rest in peace is the wrong phrase here... Mr Hamilton, shine on forever in an eternity of greatness, we will always remember you.

Nicest post I've read here. I'm in total agreement.
See ya on down the road Pop.
Rod.

Deeman

Verified Member
Obviously Mr. Hamilton was the type of man who built this great country and would be proud of how you feel about him as well. We are now losing the last of that "Greatest Generation" and we will not see their kind of work ethic, patriotism and self-sacrifice again.

God Bless him and your entire family.

Dee

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
newfosgatesucks said:

Thank you all so much for your kind words.
Keith.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Keith, I am very sorry to read about your father. My fingers want to type "I feel your pain", but that seems inadequate, because I know that what you and your family are going through is totally unique to you and the life you had with your father. I will say, hang in there, and know your One Pocket family cares about you...

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Always sad to hear when anybody suffers the loss of a loved one. Children, parents and spouses are all loved beyond words. It's a heart wrenching time.
Blackee, we'll be praying for the Lord to bring comfort to you and yours.
Sorry for your loss.

Blackeee, my most sincere sympathy for the loss of your father.

May he rest in peace.

Clare