Comparing 9' to 7'

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
....lol....

....lol....

wgcp said:
I have tried to learn these and have most memorized, however being a poor dumb guy from mississippi taking my shoes off to count and subtract in the pool hall is still a little embarrassing ...

B

:D

....that was pretty funny...made me spit my coffee up......nicely done....but if I'm ever in the pool hall while your doing that tryin' to match-up....I'm gonna ask you to ....multiply that all by 7.9...and while your busy clippin' your nails (cause they gonna grow before you figure that one)... play ya for "it all"...;)

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
...easy as 1, 2, 3.......

...easy as 1, 2, 3.......

....lol....I just looked at those posts...with all the systems...:eek: :confused: ....mind boggling...its no wonder I never became a champion....I remember reading a "Willie Masconi"...book on 3 cousin....doing all that adding, subtracting, calculating and then "allowing for"......it kept me from playing the game for 40 years.....but I decided to play one night with a friend.....just a dollar a billiard while waiting for our matches in the "Monday Night" Tourney at the local Pool Hall....I must have remembered all that shit (not)....because 1st time on a Billiard table since a teenager......and I ran 7.....this is just a note to all the wannabe's (like Me).....that get turned off from the game.....because of the complexity exhibited...by those that profess to be "Teachers"........"Don't Be"......if you can't make a bank or get close enough to it.....to be confident enough to use it on "League Night"..... in 3 attempts or less.....then your an amputee....one long ...one short....one down the tube....easy as 1, 2, 3.......when your warming up...on the table....get the speed down......and just bank the damn thing in the hole.......if ya miss...then you miss......no one.....that's a "big goose egg"...."0"...no one makes every bank.....Don't....miss out on the "great feeling"...there is to ....Bank-out.... by bringing out your calculator........:eek:....did I say that......

Last edited: