ck VS rc -- 2

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Well, like Ben, Mitch and Larry said, that was the only good shot I saw too..I played off the 9 down to the bottom rail and it ended up like this:

This was more of a shot where I wanted to live to see another day and it worked.

He played off the 3 thin to take me back up table and I ended up getting a chance to clear some balls away and I won the game. Goes to show, sometimes you just have to get to the next inning without selling the farm, let them make a mistake first or get a better view next shot.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
He played off the 3 thin to take me back up table and I ended up getting a chance to clear some balls away and I won the game. Goes to show, sometimes you just have to get to the next inning without selling the farm, let them make a mistake first or get a better view next shot.
I'm surprised he played off the 3. Looks like he could have banked the 13 straight back into the 3 balls, and hid the CB behind the stack.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'm surprised he played off the 3. Looks like he could have banked the 13 straight back into the 3 balls, and hid the CB behind the stack.

never mind, you said into the stack...he could not cut the 13 back into the 3 balls because the CB would have ran into the 1 probably selling it out. (the pic may be deceiving of the angle)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I like making the 3 carom thin, off the six into my opponents pocket. Bank the six to my side and draw whitey too the backside of the 13. Good chance of making the six.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I like making the 3 carom thin, off the six into my opponents pocket. Bank the six to my side and draw whitey too the backside of the 13. Good chance of making the six.

I like it Bill!

As long as you dont come up too high and give away the 1, that's as good shot ~

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK

Nice shot but requires very high accuracy as easy to get a kiss on the 6 if CB hits the 3 a tad too thick or draw past the potting angle on the 1 if a tad too thin

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Also, you can park your cue ball on top of the one ball after making the clip pocket 3 then 6 ball bank. No player will be too aggressive when jacked up. Slowing your swing speed down will also give you perfect control of your cue ball stop shot.