Check this out...

SJDinPHX

Suspended
My good friend Alf, was not a little clueless, in his 2nd post on 1P.org...Very few people even check the reviews..His new book "The Other Side of the Road"' belongs in the main forum, for sure. I'm sure Steve Booth

Alfie Taylor, has a real success story to tell, and its very factual. He has 'been There done that' with many of the greats we all know...Puckett, Eddie Taylor, Weenie Beanie, and many others..(always slightly under the radar)

I have the original pre-edition, and i will be very honest...His way of telling a pool story in a humorous vein, is unsurpassed He. Also got a big boost with considerable help from Bill Porter and Mike Haines (pictures galore)

It is far and away, the best 'Pool Hustling' story you will EVER read. He spent 20 years or so, in the pits, outmanaging the best with a [sic] very medicre skill level (as he admits)...But he took a lot out of his experiences, to become a very successful entrepreneur.

As I said, it is the most entertaining pool related story I have evar read. Dont miss it..

Here is Bill Porters review..

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
My good friend Alf, was not a little clueless, in his 2nd post on 1P.org...Very few people even check the reviews..His new book "The Other Side of the Road"' belongs in the main forum, for sure. I'm sure Steve Booth

Alfie Taylor, has a real success story to tell, and its very factual. He has 'been There done that' with many of the greats we all know...Puckett, Eddie Taylor, Weenie Beanie, and many others..(always slightly under the radar)

I have the original pre-edition, and i will be very honest...His way of telling a pool story in a humorous vein, is unsurpassed He. Also got a big boost with considerable help from Bill Porter and Mike Haines (pictures galore)

It is far and away, the best 'Pool Hustling' story you will EVER read. He spent 20 years or so, in the pits, outmanaging the best with a [sic] very medicre skill level (as he admits)...But he took a lot out of his experiences, to become a very successful entrepreneur.

As I said, it is the most entertaining pool related story I have evar read. Dont miss it..

Here is Bill Porters review..

Gosh, Dick.
What nice words you have to say about my book but did you have to use the word "very" before "mediocre". They say 'If you cannot lift something you can't possibly know how much it weighs." When you gave me nine to six in Dallas you obviously didn't find out my weight...but, I found out yours.

A lot of times a person's skill level is determined by the people who leave with his dough. An example, if you please....Waiting.

However, if these people knew how much I love ya, they wouldn't believe you about my book. Hahahaha.
Keep it nice. Alfie

P.S. Under full disclosure I have to say I quit you ahead.