california billiards thanks all players and OTR (Lenny) for a wonderful experience!!

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
I could not say enough to the players that made the trip to CA for the One Pocket Challenge. The field was full of monsters. When you looked at the board you could pick out one that you thought would go all the way, yet realize that you could pick 30 guys that could go all the way!

All the players acted like professionals, yet had time to fool around and have fun. I have worked hard to promote One Pocket and Pool in Ca, and seeing the field that came to play means we are going in the right direction.

Most of all I need to thank Lenny. Lenny took this job last minute. I gave him a call and asked if he would bring his gear and his talent because no other streamer knows one pocket like Lenny. He spends countless hours promoting this game and receives little in return.

Lenny is a true professional and gentleman and it was a pleasure meeting him for the first time. He wasted no time and asked where he could set up. At no time during the 5 day event did I have to worry about his stream or him being there. This gave me the opportunity to take care of my tournament and the players. I cannot explain in words the load that was taken off of me with Lenny streaming.

My only complaint is that he had to leave!

I hope that the owner of Kolby's and any other owner of rooms in AZ that Lenny streams from, understand what a gem you have and make sure that he has anything he needs to continue his effort. If for some chance Lenny comes West, I will make damn sure that he has all he needs and I will support all he is doing for pool.

I am making plans now to hold a Bank Pool and One Pocket 4 day event. I hope to get feed back from some of you Bank Pool players out there.
Let me know what you guys think and what time of the year works for most players?

Thanks again to all of the players !!!!!

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Thank you for having such a great event. I only had time to go there for a bite to eat but it was a great event and the food's still as good as when the previous owner ran it.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
cabilliardclub said:
I could not say enough to the players that made the trip to CA for the One Pocket Challenge. The field was full of monsters. When you looked at the board you could pick out one that you thought would go all the way, yet realize that you could pick 30 guys that could go all the way!

All the players acted like professionals, yet had time to fool around and have fun. I have worked hard to promote One Pocket and Pool in Ca, and seeing the field that came to play means we are going in the right direction.

Most of all I need to thank Lenny. Lenny took this job last minute. I gave him a call and asked if he would bring his gear and his talent because no other streamer knows one pocket like Lenny. He spends countless hours promoting this game and receives little in return.

Lenny is a true professional and gentleman and it was a pleasure meeting him for the first time. He wasted no time and asked where he could set up. At no time during the 5 day event did I have to worry about his stream or him being there. This gave me the opportunity to take care of my tournament and the players. I cannot explain in words the load that was taken off of me with Lenny streaming.

My only complaint is that he had to leave!

I hope that the owner of Kolby's and any other owner of rooms in AZ that Lenny streams from, understand what a gem you have and make sure that he has anything he needs to continue his effort. If for some chance Lenny comes West, I will make damn sure that he has all he needs and I will support all he is doing for pool.

I am making plans now to hold a Bank Pool and One Pocket 4 day event. I hope to get feed back from some of you Bank Pool players out there.
Let me know what you guys think and what time of the year works for most players?

Thanks again to all of the players !!!!!
I only wish I did not live so far away -- but it sounds like a good destination for a trip!

As far as what time of year, as you know, the biggest thing might be working around other events that might siphon off players.

It would be great to have a west coast beach head for Bank Pool...

Hidy Ho

Verified Member
From
BKK/SFO
I had a chance to observe Lenny in person. He worked hours and hours alone to setup, commentate, move the setup, commentate and pack up. All without taking any breaks.

All without much or any financial gain on his part .. truly a labor of love I think.

We should truly be thankful that there is someone like Lenny around to bring us hours of live streaming and recordings for one pocket. Next time, I should remember to at least offer him a bottle of water.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
I only wish I did not live so far away -- but it sounds like a good destination for a trip!

As far as what time of year, as you know, the biggest thing might be working around other events that might siphon off players.

It would be great to have a west coast beach head for Bank Pool...

Sounds like it was a very succesfull tournement. Thats great for the game and Califonia.

Las Vegas is having soo meny bar tournements its unblievable. Reviara and the Trop. And the trop is haveing a big tournement in three coushion also.

And the best players in the united States will be thier. But those bar leagues realy got big. Its like las vegas is the tournement capital city nowe.