Bugs vs. Cornbread 1991 L.O.P.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Hard to say. I'm looking at the two stripes near each other on the left. I want to hit that combo right in the face, sending one ball uptable and the other to the rail and across to my side, following with the CB to the long rail. There are other options, but I like this one best, as it's about the only one that can show some positive result. From this picture, I'm not sure I can see the shot.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
draw....

draw....

.....the 1 with a little right and leave the CB on bottom rail.The one will come down in front of Bugs pocket much like Androds diagram.

Last edited:

bstroud

Verified Member
Can't tell from the pic if he could get around the black ball to 2 rail the brown ball.

If not, I like Androd's choice.

Bill Stroud

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
With Bugs down 4-0 in balls, I'm guessing he fired at something and this cross corner looks the most rewarding...

Attachments

• Greenshot_2011-09-10_23-02-23.jpg
    Greenshot_2011-09-10_23-02-23.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
NH Steve said:
With Bugs down 4-0 in balls, I'm guessing he fired at something and this cross corner looks the most rewarding...
that would be a sweet little shot
seems like rods shot has small risk
easy to execute
i like it

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
I like Steve's shot move (but i'd be a lil worried) what if i bump into these two balls. Bugs is going to make this bank oh 80 -85 % of the time but what about when he does'nt? I dont want to break up that what im calling the 11 and 12. they dont go in Cornbread's pocket. Interested in the outcome I am. sorry i dont know how to use the diagram marking tools. So Steve's shot i like.

Attachments

• Untitled sorry.jpg
    Untitled sorry.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
NH Steve said:
You win a cookie and then have to give it back:eek: :) . That's what Bugs chose to shoot but he scratched in the side off the 5 & 9 balls.

LR's Shot.jpg

With B.I.H. now Red shot from here:

CapturedPicture_22.Jpeg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
lll said:
bugs problem was he didnt let the q balll go where steve wanted:)
Yeah, if Bugs only knew what I know about playing position off of banks, he wouldn't have scratched like that, right ? :D

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The truth is, looking at that layout and that bank, who would ever pause and think, "I have to watch out for the scratch in the side?" In retrospect it was obviously there because it happened, but I never would have thought of it as a risk...

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
He just didn't hit it good. If he hits the banked ball good enough to make it, he goes on the path like TonyGreen showed. He glances off the hit ball at a shallower angle and doesn't scratch.