Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
One of the announcers apologized earlier in the match about the many disruptions and said that bad weather was causing the breaks in the streaming. I had to turn it off with the match tied at 4 to 4. I wonder who won the match between Gomez and Brown.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
One of the announcers apologized earlier in the match about the many disruptions and said that bad weather was causing the breaks in the streaming. I had to turn it off with the match tied at 4 to 4. I wonder who won the match between Gomez and Brown.

Gomez won it 8 to -1..

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Damn. Updated brackets show Tony beat Dennis 5-0.
Wish they had streamed that one.
Although then i just would've been extra pissed at the god awful streaming.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live coverage will resume 2pm Central time at the Buffalo's Pro Classic One Pocket.

Justin Hall vs Chip Compton will be the first match up on the feature table, One loss side match, races to 5.

The Hotseat match will be on the Feature table 6pm central time following the Jhall vs Chip match. It will feature T-Rex Tony Chohan vs Corey Deuel.

Check it out all out tomorrow and more at www.PoolActionTV.com

DCC ACTION ROOM - Made with PosterMyWall (2).jpg

DCC ACTION ROOM - Made with PosterMyWall (3).jpg

buff brackets.jpg

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Who is Chris Robinson and where is he from, i'm not familiar with him?

I sat right in front of the Chris/Chip match. I’m going to guess that Chris is about 28 years old, maybe less. I could tell Chris doesn’t play 1P. He passed on several standard 1P shots that ultimately cost him his hill-hill match with Chip.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I sat right in front of the Chris/Chip match. I’m going to guess that Chris is about 28 years old, maybe less. I could tell Chris doesn’t play 1P. He passed on several standard 1P shots that ultimately cost him his hill-hill match with Chip.

Cool,thanks

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

He plays out of Jerry’s room, Stiix Billiards in Ventura. Quite a force in the West Coast rotation tournaments.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Chris

Chris

Curiosity got me. Google - Chris Robinson in 2015 was 18 and highest American finisher in world junior 9 ball championship in China.