Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I think the bracket shows an error: Justin Hall beating Joey Gray. They were hill/hill, I looked up and Joey was going past me out the door. I said to Justin, you won, right? and he said "Yeah."

I also heard in the room that Chris Robinson beat Corey Deuel after Cory had been up 4-0. But when I congratulated Chris, he said, "For losing hill-hill?" Wow, that was embarrassing.

Efren showed that he's still one of the guys who could win this. 5th game in their match was one of those amazing safety battles that put me in awe shot after shot.

Update on Cliff: Cliff can make a bridge with his left hand but it's a struggle because he doesn't have much strength or control in his left arm and hand. He has even more trouble with an open bridge because his left thumb keeps falling down under the weight of the cue. Once he gets the bridge set, he can fire balls in the center of the pocket with regularity. I didn't see him experimenting with CB control, just pocketing balls.

Dr. Bill is here, looking good, moving good and says he's feeling good. (He's more animated and smiling more than I've seen since his back problems escalated.)
BRLongArm is a fascinating guy. He's one of the main promoters of this event and helps somehow in a lot of the pro 1P events.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
I think the bracket shows an error: Justin Hall beating Joey Gray. They were hill/hill, I looked up and Joey was going past me out the door. I said to Justin, you won, right? and he said "Yeah."

I also heard in the room that Chris Robinson beat Corey Deuel after Cory had been up 4-0. But when I congratulated Chris, he said, "For losing hill-hill?" Wow, that was embarrassing.

Efren showed that he's still one of the guys who could win this. 5th game in their match was one of those amazing safety battles that put me in awe shot after shot.

Update on Cliff: Cliff can make a bridge with his left hand but it's a struggle because he doesn't have much strength or control in his left arm and hand. He has even more trouble with an open bridge because his left thumb keeps falling down under the weight of the cue. Once he gets the bridge set, he can fire balls in the center of the pocket with regularity. I didn't see him experimenting with CB control, just pocketing balls.

Dr. Bill is here, looking good, moving good and says he's feeling good. (He's more animated and smiling more than I've seen since his back problems escalated.)
BRLongArm is a fascinating guy. He's one of the main promoters of this event and helps somehow in a lot of the pro 1P events.

Sorry guys my bad i fixed it now

buff brackets111.jpg

Knuckles54

Verified Member
From
Canyonville Oregon
I have been trying to watch stream sense yesterday evening, I’m experiencing a lot of audio cut outs and the occasional video freeze? Am I the only one?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Corey Deuel makes a great split shot combo in that last game and beats Justin Hall 5-2...

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I have been trying to watch stream sense yesterday evening, I’m experiencing a lot of audio cut outs and the occasional video freeze? Am I the only one?
I got some freezing and had to reload several times during this match. I just bought the stream tonight. If you are having serious issues email or message Jason help desk. He'll fix you up in a jiffy.