Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I've got a few pennies left, and I'm bringing them all with me before she comes back home to beg for more. Will you be at Buffalos on the first day?

I'm trying to get there Tuesday, but it will be a push... I'll be in Denver Sunday and I'm driving. If you don't see anyone you know, ask Buffalo or anyone for Joe Long or "the pilot" (Jim Thomassoni) Most will know them. All the pros know Joe.

I'll see you there.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
So we'll have the pilot, LSJohn, ChicagoMike, Bmoretallpaul, deeman, Mary Kennison, Jason Moran, Colonel Billie, Tobermory, Island Drive, sneakynito, and myself at Buffalo's. Who else is coming?

Woo hoo!

Todd, are you coming?

Rowsey?

Art, you NEED to come.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I'm trying to get there Tuesday, but it will be a push... I'll be in Denver Sunday and I'm driving. If you don't see anyone you know, ask Buffalo or anyone for Joe Long or "the pilot" (Jim Thomassoni) Most will know them. All the pros know Joe.

I'll see you there.

I've heard that Joe gets down with all of them, for the right odds. Could I get 14-5 from Dennis or Alex for $100 a game? I'm just a washed up lawyer on Medicare from Berkeley, so it should be easy money.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I've heard that Joe gets down with all of them, for the right odds. Could I get 14-5 from Dennis or Alex for $100 a game? I'm just a washed up lawyer on Medicare from Berkeley, so it should be easy money.

You can probably get that game if you catch Dennis at the right time but this tournament is a bad time because there is action falling out of the walls for all of them for whatever price they want.

Lots of opportunity for rail action, and lots of matching up after midnight.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Woo hoo!

Todd, are you coming?

Rowsey?

Art, you NEED to come.
I may drive over on Saturday, bro. I was just over on Clearview Parkway last week, picking up a nice little check from the LA Lottery. So that might be a karmic suggestion for me to venture into the dingy dungeon of denizens, aka Buffalo's Billiards...:cool:

~Doc

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Unfortunately guys I won’t be at buffalos. My youngest graduates high school and wanted to go to Orlando for two weeks for adrenaline junkie roller coaster and theme park visits. Albeit I feel a little long in the tooth for 8 to 9 hours a day at parks I guess it will be one of my last time with him to do this stuff.

Have a great time and hope all of you get to match up and play some while you are there.

I will miss this and the members tournament to go to Orlando...see y’all at the next one...

B

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Buffalo's Pro One Pocket starts next Thursday May 23rd at 6pm Central.

Check this out guys. We have a action match the night before the Main Event. Starts Wednesday May 22nd at 6pm Central.

Omar Alshaheen has been red hot coming off his big win at The Big Tyme Classic in Houston last weekend.

Now he has his sites on playing some One Pocket.

Omar Alshaheen is playing Evan Lunda the winner gets the cash and a spot in the $2,000 Entry Event Main Event.

PPV Special Early Bird Offer. Purchase Now and Save. Only $24.95

The Entire Main Event is Included and get the Lunda vs Alshaheen action match as a bonus

Offer Expires Tuesday at Midnight.

Copy of Copy of A New Design (11)qwe_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:

baby huey

Verified Member
Number 14 Chris Robinson is in the event. He learned to play in my room and is a former Junior National Champion and Collegiate Champion. He is a big underdog but doesn't care and just wants to learn. I give him credit for playing One Pocket with these champs. Watch out for this kid in the future and that includes One Pocket. He buries me every time we practice and I expect at some point he'll figure it our and start showing up in these events. If he cracks the top eight that would be a good finish for him. But in the rotation games he can win and win now. Good luck Chris.