Buffalo's Easy Pickins

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
LSJohn, I owe you $$$$$, sent you a pm but no reply. You know the 5 day rule on this forum, don't you? It says any winner of any bet who doesn't contact the loser within 5 days forfeits his winnings. The clock is ticking, where do i send you money. Keith

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
LSJohn, I owe you $$$$$, sent you a pm but no reply. You know the 5 day rule on this forum, don't you? It says any winner of any bet who doesn't contact the loser within 5 days forfeits his winnings. The clock is ticking, where do i send you money. Keith

I did answer your PM; I don't know why it didn't get through. I said Steve would be handling the money, and he'd undoubtedly post a paypal addy soon, but no rush.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
even though Alex won, think my other Filipino wagers got me stuck. lemme know what i owe and where to send payment.....

You owe $600 (advanced mathematics apply in this special case.)

Just send it (Benjamins, no check) to:

Ozymandius "Crawfish" Johnson
c/o U.R. Stuck
Tonganoxie, Kansas

($44, dude, (-80, +36) minus the $25 I owed you but you refused to collect: $19 next time you see me.)

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
John, can i get Alex for $100. Sorry forgot to hit submit.
;)

Great seeing you bud. Hope you made some money!

Yes, no problem, but we have to make your kind post. Your bet will be on as soon as I receive your $100 (as long as my memory doesn't fail thereafter. :D )

I figure I did make some money, more or less. I took $2000, and because I used a credit card for my room, my meals and gasoline, I still had some cash left when I got home. I'm gonna go to MacDonalds tonight and spend it. :frus

I bet on Roberto, and he dogged it; I bet on Chip and he dogged it; I bet on Evan, and he dogged it; I bet on me, and I got really bad rolls, no shit, honest, I played good, but damned luck, you know, right? see what i mean?

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I did answer your PM; I don't know why it didn't get through. I said Steve would be handling the money, and he'd undoubtedly post a paypal addy soon, but no rush.

Never received anything. still waiting. will send$$$ as soon as I hear from ???

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Yes, no problem, but we have to make your kind post. Your bet will be on as soon as I receive your $100 (as long as my memory doesn't fail thereafter. :D )

I figure I did make some money, more or less. I took $2000, and because I used a credit card for my room, my meals and gasoline, I still had some cash left when I got home. I'm gonna go to MacDonalds tonight and spend it. :frus

I bet on Roberto, and he dogged it; I bet on Chip and he dogged it; I bet on Evan, and he dogged it; I bet on me, and I got really bad rolls, no shit, honest, I played good, but damned luck, you know, right? see what i mean?

:D:D

You had some good bets going.
We had Chip in one of the po'boys. He was looking so good and definitely should have had fourth locked up. Justin got some exceptionally nasty rolls the last game that cost Chip the match. Makes it sting even more that Justin just wasted his opportunity the next morning. :frus

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
You owe $600 (advanced mathematics apply in this special case.)

Just send it (Benjamins, no check) to:

Ozymandius "Crawfish" Johnson
c/o U.R. Stuck
Tonganoxie, Kansas

($44, dude, (-80, +36) minus the $25 I owed you but you refused to collect: $19 next time you see me.)

Anyone who needs paypal PM me -- some of you I see and will PM you :)

paypal sent.

thanks for the action fellas....

(just gonna have to make it up at the horse track, besides.....blues are gonna win the cup....;) we've seen everything beantown has....;))

:)