Buddy vs Jeremy WWYD ?

NH Steve

Administrator
Obviously, Buddy was taking advantage of the doubled up balls on Jeremy's side. I'm sure he would have preferred not opening up those two balls that looked like they were tied up on Jeremy's side in order to get to that up table area, but he chose to anyway cuz it offered a route to get there. I'm guessing he could not see the 9 or he would have done the same thing off of it instead.

Likewise maybe he could not see enough of the 8-ball (?) to hit it with draw and stick behind the other dark solid that is in the center of the foot rail (maybe the 2-ball?). I would have liked that shot if it was available, as long as it was lying right to draw back pretty tight to the 2 and the bottom rail.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Yeah, he must not have been able to see the left side of the 9 by the side pocket. Likewise he may not have had the proper angle to come off the 6 so as to get the same line as he did off the cluster. But I'm sure he hated to break up that little two ball cluster, since neither ball could be made in the opponent's hole...

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
Jeremy forced through the 10, doing this (approximately :eek: ) :

...and on they went. Amazing series of aggressive safeties.

Haven't figured out the "output" adjustment or the aspect ratios. These didn't give us reliable angles and paths, so a lot of our choices/suggestions were stuff that probably was blocked. Otherwise, why would they each have thought so long and hard and chosen these?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Hey John, good one!

I also use a free program called "Cropper". It basically allows you to resize a transparent window over whatever you want to copy (video, img, etc) and then double click anywhere on the transparent window and it saves that image for you, whatever size you made the window.

There are a lot of options out there but personally I would think that somethign between 750-1100 pixels in width should be a good size when posting.

As far as the WWYD, I would have tried to keep it simple and bank the (4 ball?) like im banking cross side between the 14 and 7 and let the CB float down neat the corner and try to protect some balls on my side but mainly hiding the 15 with the 6 by coming off of the bottom rail a little to be close to the 14.

Like this:

LSJohn

Verified Member
Hey John, good one!

I also use a free program called "Cropper". It basically allows you to resize a transparent window over whatever you want to copy (video, img, etc) and then double click anywhere on the transparent window and it saves that image for you, whatever size you made the window.

There are a lot of options out there but personally I would think that somethign between 750-1100 pixels in width should be a good size when posting.

As far as the WWYD, I would have tried to keep it simple and bank the (4 ball?) like im banking cross side between the 14 and 7 and let the CB float down neat the corner and try to protect some balls on my side but mainly hiding the 15 with the 6 by coming off of the bottom rail a little to be close to the 14.

Like this:

A good shot if available, but I suspect it wasn't. I think lots of angles are distorted here because I tried changing aspect ratios to make it fit/work, etc., experimenting.

lll

Verified Member
john
congratulations on losing your virginity to wwyd...:D
nice job

LSJohn

Verified Member
john
congratulations on losing your virginity to wwyd...:D
nice job
Rod and Dennis were jealous and wanted to see my cherry popped. Blame them for pushin' me, and my son who has double my IQ for holding my hand through the first stages of the simple, anybody-could-do-it assault on my brain.

Still need some practice on size and clarity, text, etc.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
Rod and Dennis were jealous and wanted to see my cherry popped. Blame them for pushin' me, and my son who has double my IQ for holding my hand through the first stages of the simple, anybody-could-do-it assault on my brain.This is exactly how it felt to me too:).

Still need some practice on size and clarity, text, etc.

Thanks for the encouragement.
John,

Rod & Dennis are also expecting to see color-coded lines and arrows from object balls.

I think your son gets most of the credit, all I did was tell you to download Greenshot, something I've done before but nobody cares:(.
Most of these guys would rather try to describe layouts and shots with 100 word descriptions of nothing anyone can understand and
cause constant misunderstandings than spend an hour learning anything useful.

I give you all the credit in the world John, it's not easy learning new stuff.

Dennis

LSJohn

Verified Member
John,

Rod & Dennis are also expecting to see color-coded lines and arrows from object balls.

I think your son gets most of the credit, all I did was tell you to download Greenshot, something I've done before but nobody cares:(.
Most of these guys would rather try to describe layouts and shots with 100 word descriptions of nothing anyone can understand and
cause constant misunderstandings than spend an hour learning anything useful.

I give you all the credit in the world John, it's not easy learning new stuff.

Dennis
I've read that as we get older we tend to think that our memory and our capacity for learning have seriously deteriorated, but that it's mostly a result of over-estimating our earlier abilities.

They are full of shit! :frus :frus :frus :D