Breaking Action News- F. Bustamante vs Corey Deuel January 10th-11th-12th, Wichita,Ks

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Ive been critical of some Ray's streams in the past and I feel that today I must say that the quality of this match was superb in every aspect!! Great job you have won we back as a customer. Keith

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Well, I think that match will kill any lingering doubts about Bustamante's greatness. What a clinic he put on! Makes us old guys feel proud.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Well, I think that match will kill any lingering doubts about Bustamante's greatness. What a clinic he put on! Makes us old guys feel proud.
Busty played almost flawlessly for stretches that would make it tough for anyone, anywhere. Corey was his usual inventive but unfortunately many of his great ideas came so close but did not quite drop, so they did not quite become the game changers they could have. Also an uncharacteristic number of pocket scratches by Corey. Some were pure bad luck but many of them were obvious "flirting with danger" shots. I guess if Corey was just a bit more on top of his game, he would feel like he had that micro control of the cue ball to avoid the scratches, but in this match it seemed like the scratches got him way too many times.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Busty played almost flawlessly for stretches that would make it tough for anyone, anywhere. Corey was his usual inventive but unfortunately many of his great ideas came so close but did not quite drop, so they did not quite become the game changers they could have. Also an uncharacteristic number of pocket scratches by Corey. Some were pure bad luck but many of them were obvious "flirting with danger" shots. I guess if Corey was just a bit more on top of his game, he would feel like he had that micro control of the cue ball to avoid the scratches, but in this match it seemed like the scratches got him way too many times.
Busty completely overpowered Corey in every facet of the game. I feel you can put Busty, winner of the past 2 Derby OP championships, in the same class as Dennis, Alex and Tony. K