Bogies - Wwyd's and Prop Bets

Disco Dave

Verified Member
Jeff,

I agree with Young Mitch, your contributions to this site since joining have been great. I don't do as much posting as most, but I do read everything, and jump in when the feeling comes over me.

It seems you have some money still available on your "lasts longer" bet.
You don't know me, but believe me, my money is just as good as Mitch's.
In fact, some of my money used to be Young Mitch's ,:heh:heh, so, I'd like to bet YM's $40.00 on my good friend Reggie Barksdale, and see if I can get a little parlay going, it's on!

Good luck to all:D
Posting this For Jeff Sparks: "its a bet". Jeff is covering a maximum of $200.00

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Thanks Dave, I guess that covers me too.

Mitch has $50 on Tom
Hendy has $100 on himself
Darmoose has $40 on Reggie
Cincy has $10 on Billy I.

Good luck all ~

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Thanks Dave, I guess that covers me too.

Mitch has $50 on Tom
Hendy has $100 on himself
Darmoose has $40 on Reggie
Cincy has $10 on Billy I.

Good luck all ~
You got a good horse Kid, odds strongly favor you now in the original bet.
If you want to double up that sawbuck ($10.00) into a double sawbuck, ($20.00) I'll take Jerry Matchin in today's match for the hot seat for another $10.00.
What say you? We got action?:)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
You're the best Jeff. What a great asset to this site. Providing us reports, and keep in the action going. Not to mention starting this whole fantastic tournament. It sounds like you are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with on the table again as well.

All that said, I love a good sweat bet. I'll take 50 on my boy Tom-Tom to outlast James. I have barely seen him play I know that he is a strong horse, but I can't resist a sweat bet on my good friend.
Was a good match to watch Mitch and TW prevailed over JC 3/2 on the one loss side. Table conditions were kinda brutal with the humidity at near 100% but that's part of pool life in Houston. Thanks for the action and if you will PM me your address I'll get the funds in the mail ASAP. Hope to meet you someday:):):)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Bogies - Wwyd's and Prop Bets

Was a good match to watch Mitch and TW prevailed over JC 3/2 on the one loss side. Table conditions were kinda brutal with the humidity at near 100% but that's part of pool life in Houston. Thanks for the action and if you will PM me your address I'll get the funds in the mail ASAP. Hope to meet you someday:):):)

Will do, Jeff. Thanks. I am looking forward to meeting you also! Maybe you can join us at the Derby next year. Oh... And your cover is blown! 😁. You play really well.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
You got a good horse Kid, odds strongly favor you now in the original bet.
If you want to double up that sawbuck ($10.00) into a double sawbuck, ($20.00) I'll take Jerry Matchin in today's match for the hot seat for another $10.00.
What say you? We got action?:)
Doh! Sorry Jeff, I wasn't around this weekend to check or I would have taken you up on that double! Like Mitch said, maybe we will see you at the derby in January!