Bogies - Wwyd's and Prop Bets

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Sweat bet for whoever

Sweat bet for whoever

But surely ....
Ok here's a bet for whoever,

I'll take 3 picks and give up the field for $50.00
Mailbox payoff in cash. No names mentioned on line please, PM me if you're interested and you have to say it's a bet before I give up my picks.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Friendly sweat bet.

Friendly sweat bet.

Ok here's a bet for whoever,

I'll take 3 picks and give up the field for $50.00
Mailbox payoff in cash. No names mentioned on line please, PM me if you're interested and you have to say it's a bet before I give up my picks.
Jeff you been an upstanding guy and wanted to post on your anniversary thread. You been such an asset to the forum and a positive role model for posters. Never rancorous but full of humor with dignity.

Saying that I dont like giving up 3 picks particularly as you are there and know the field. I would make a friendly bet for $50. I take 4 west coast guys and you get the field. The Barber, Hendy, Wayne P, and Baby Huey (Jerry). This is a fun regional bet.

OR

I will take even money for Wayne to make the finals or odds on the money for him to win it. This is a "stick up for a friend" bet.

Paypal preferred.

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Jeff you been an upstanding guy and wanted to post on your anniversary thread. You been such an asset to the forum and a positive role model for posters. Never rancorous but full of humor with dignity.

Saying that I dont like giving up 3 picks particularly as you are there and know the field. I would make a friendly bet for $50. I take 4 west coast guys and you get the field. The Barber, Hendy, Wayne P, and Baby Huey (Jerry). This is a fun regional bet.

OR

I will take even money for Wayne to make the finals or odds on the money for him to win it. This is a "stick up for a friend" bet.

Paypal preferred.
I'll bet on the DC contingent vs. the West Coast. So I get Tom-Tom, Jersey John, Billy Stephens, and Reggie Barksdale against your crew.

Update: I should have read Keone's wording more carefully. I'll take the field against the West Coast 4, since the field includes the DC 4. PM for confirmation!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Ok,

Here's my offer.

I'll take James Christopher, Wayne Pullen, & Tom Wirth, and give up the field, $50.00 is all I'm betting, so whoever wants the other 21 players in the field needs to PM me.

Dance card is open fellas, who wants this $50.00???

jrhendy

Verified Member
Ok,

Here's my offer.

I'll take James Christopher, Wayne Pullen, & Tom Wirth, and give up the field, $50.00 is all I'm betting, so whoever wants the other 21 players in the field needs to PM me.

Dance card is open fellas, who wants this $50.00???
You are on. Frank wants the bet. Confirm on here or tomorrow at the tournament.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
You are on. Frank wants the bet. Confirm on here or tomorrow at the tournament.
Yep,

It's a bet.

I'll do a last longer also.
I'll take James Christopher
Pick any other player, whoever lasts the longest wins this bet.
Windows open, I got $200.00 available for this bet, any brave souls out there want it?

Note to all on the last longer bet;
I'll be at the tournament all day, so if you pick a horse in the race and post it here with the $ amount you want to bet, it's a bet, I will cover up to a total of $200.00 in wagers, no more.
You must post your bet here before 11:00 AM CST today.
Sweat bets anyone?

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member

Yep,

It's a bet.

Windows open, I got $200.00 available for this bet, any brave souls out there want it?

I'll be at the tournament all day, so if you pick a horse in the race and post it here with the $ amount you want to bet, it's a bet, I will cover up to a total of $200.00 in wagers, no more.
Sweat bets anyone?

You're the best Jeff. What a great asset to this site. Providing us reports, and keep in the action going. Not to mention starting this whole fantastic tournament. It sounds like you are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with on the table again as well.

All that said, I love a good sweat bet. I'll take 50 on my boy Tom-Tom to outlast James. I have barely seen him play I know that he is a strong horse, but I can't resist a sweat bet on my good friend.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
You're the best Jeff. What a great asset to this site. Providing us reports, and keep in the action going. Not to mention starting this whole fantastic tournament. It sounds like you are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with on the table again as well.

All that said, I love a good sweat bet. I'll take 50 on my boy Tom-Tom to outlast James. I have barely seen him play I know that he is a strong horse, but I can't resist a sweat bet on my good friend.
Thank you, it's been great fun.:):)
You got a bet Sir! And you got a good horse in the race, I watched him play several games with Newkirk yesterday, he can play!
It'll be a little mailbox money for one of us. Good luck!

jrhendy

Verified Member
Yep,

It's a bet.

Sweat bets anyone?
I will take $100 on myself that I outlast James. I told him yesterday I hope both of us make it to the finals again.

James went for $1,500 in the player auction and I went for $400, so I am an underdog. Splitting the mini tournament with you yesterday got me a little groggy.:D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
It's a very talented field, for sure. IMO Jerry Matchin would be one to watch. Could be the dark horse...;) Pullen seems to me a good bet to win it. I don't know a few of the East Coast guys. Might be a sleeper in there. Not sure about Christopher in this field. It's a tougher field than was the SS. He might not make the top three (I'd need odds). But he's in the group of a half dozen guys who could win it. Should be some dynamite matches.

~Doc

darmoose

Verified Member
Yep,

It's a bet.

Sweat bets anyone?
Jeff,

I agree with Young Mitch, your contributions to this site since joining have been great. I don't do as much posting as most, but I do read everything, and jump in when the feeling comes over me.

It seems you have some money still available on your "lasts longer" bet.
You don't know me, but believe me, my money is just as good as Mitch's.
In fact, some of my money used to be Young Mitch's ,:heh:heh, so, I'd like to bet YM's $40.00 on my good friend Reggie Barksdale, and see if I can get a little parlay going, it's on!

Good luck to all:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member

Jeff,

I agree with Young Mitch, your contributions to this site since joining have been great. I don't do as much posting as most, but I do read everything, and jump in when the feeling comes over me.

It seems you have some money still available on your "lasts longer" bet.

You don't know me, but believe me, my money is just as good as Mitch's.

In fact, some of my money used to be Young Mitch's ,:heh:heh, so, I'd like to bet YM's $40.00 on my good friend Reggie Barksdale, and see if I can get a little parlay going, it's on!

Good luck to all:D

I'm glad you are still enjoying that 40 dollar win a from year ago :). You must be a good saver if you still have it. Why don't you splurge to a 50 dollar bet with Jeff and risk 10 of your own ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
I'm glad you are still enjoying that 40 dollar win a from year ago :). You must be a good saver if you still have it. Why don't you splurge to a 50 dollar bet with Jeff and risk 10 of your own ����.
If he doesn't take the last $10 I will and throw my hat in the ring and take Billy I. for the last of his $200 prop bet.

please confirm Jeff, thanks! :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member

If he doesn't take the last $10 I will and throw my hat in the ring and take Billy I. for the last of his $200 prop bet.

please confirm Jeff, thanks! :)

Good work, kid! Way to jump in the action ๐Ÿ‘