Birthday...Birthday...Pilot

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Happy Birthday, Tom. I know your a pilot. A pilot that flies planes. I have a question. I don't know much about planes. Is it true that a propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep a pilot cool because if it stops rotating you can actually see the pilot begin to sweat? :lol For your birthday I have an idea that will make you rich. Become a Uber plane pilot to pool tournaments.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Happy Birthday, Tom. I know your a pilot. A pilot that flies planes. I have a question. I don't know much about planes. Is it true that a propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep a pilot cool because if it stops rotating you can actually see the pilot begin to sweat? :lol For your birthday I have an idea that will make you rich. Become a Uber plane pilot to pool tournaments.

I don’t fly propeller airplanes. No sweat. All fat pilots sweat, good thing I’m not fat:heh Über plane pilot, sweat profusely:eek::lol

youngstown

Verified Member
Birthday...Birthday...Pilot

Happy belated. I hope when I’m your age I’m as fit and hitting them as good as you are...

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hey Jim, I"m late with the B'day wish but only because this horse issue.
So it's really your own fault.

I forgive you anyway.

Tom

Attachments

• bd-fun-horse.gif
    bd-fun-horse.gif
    68.8 KB · Views: 0