Billy I., Beard...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Cardone, Beard, Pelican, Rob, Col. Bille, Larry, Lou, Tom's (2), StraightBack Brumback, Stroud, Sappo, Doc...

Who else is coming to Dixie at Harrah's? Vapros? Rod, you know you want to...:cool:

Doc

bstroud

Verified Member
Doc,

I would go but I have to drive and the weather scares me to death. What a season.

Won't ship my cue. I guess 40 years of shipping cues makes me gun shy.

Playing in Vegas and Mountain View.

Bill S.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Doc, I will try. Can you give me the dates for the one-pocket?
Any idea of how it's looking this year?

How about a matchup between JJ and Earl?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Doc, I don't think i'm going to Tunica..too many mosquitos that like me..:( I even had people say that they had this miraculous repellent that they would let me use..can't chance it, nows not the time to play aggressively, going into my passive gear. Plus, my game has hit a wall, kinda, and i'm not feeling it. Can it come back? Hope so, but it will take a lot of work that i'm too tired to do. Now I kinda know how Dick feels..not exactly. John and Freddie are troopers, no wall in sight for those guys, they just keep goin..and goin.

I will go to Vegas though. No mosquitos there.:D

Dr. Bill

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Doc,
I look forward to meeting you but I too must bow out on Tunica. I have many expenses looming ahead of me so I will be focusing my attention on Vegas.

I hope you will be able to make it out there in July. Yikes! Vegas in July?

Tom

bstroud

Verified Member
Doc, I don't think i'm going to Tunica..too many mosquitos that like me..:( I even had people say that they had this miraculous repellent that they would let me use..can't chance it, nows not the time to play aggressively, going into my passive gear. Plus, my game has hit a wall, kinda, and i'm not feeling it. Can it come back? Hope so, but it will take a lot of work that i'm too tired to do. Now I kinda know how Dick feels..not exactly. John and Freddie are troopers, no wall in sight for those guys, they just keep goin..and goin.

Billy,

I know how you feel. I have gone through it many times. All I find that works is to go to your table and hit a few balls. Then hit a few more.

I practice 6 to 8 hours each day. I know there is no money in pool but at 72 I don't need money. What I need is the feeling that playing well brings to me.

Practice is the only way to get there.

Bill S.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Doc, I will try. Can you give me the dates for the one-pocket?
Any idea of how it's looking this year?

How about a matchup between JJ and Earl?

Bill, the 1P starts Sunday, 6/23. Finals are Thursday, 6/27.

Earl will be there, since he's the self-proclaimed best on 10-footers. He won't want any piece of JJ in 1P... or otherwise!

~Doc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Doc, I don't think i'm going to Tunica..too many mosquitos that like me..:( I even had people say that they had this miraculous repellent that they would let me use..can't chance it, nows not the time to play aggressively, going into my passive gear. Plus, my game has hit a wall, kinda, and i'm not feeling it. Can it come back? Hope so, but it will take a lot of work that i'm too tired to do. Now I kinda know how Dick feels..not exactly. John and Freddie are troopers, no wall in sight for those guys, they just keep goin..and goin. I will go to Vegas though. No mosquitos there.:D Dr. Bill

Where in hell were you getting mosquito bitten? The only time you were outside was when running to the car.:rolleyes: I guess there's no skeeters in Dallas. They usually love me, but I didn't get a single bite. Anyway, it won't be the same without you. And who's going to keep Danny D. from lying so much on the Accustats vids?

Sorry to hear you're in a slump. It's probably your alignment. Just do some Bert Kinnister drills, and you'll snap out of it.

I'd love to go to Vegas myself. I have a long standing invitation from Artie for lessons. But being in the airline system is so revolting these days that I avoid flying like the plague. It disgusts me so much that I get repulsed just thinking about it.;)

Good luck out there! ~Doc

onepockethacker

Verified Member

Dr. Bill

WHAT???? you have to be kidding me... I had you figured into my monthly income already now I have to redo the entire thing:D:lol This is a frigging catastrophe!!:D You have to go Billy with out you the place will be boring as hell... plus I think VIC is going looking for backgammon action:eek::D Come on Billy what else do you have better to do?

Last edited: