Big reward

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
....I wouldn't swear to it...but I think the (above) image of the girl in the pennant has been modified.(enhanced).... with ....I believe water balloons ....
:D :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Bad photoshop Redcard...!!

Bad photoshop Redcard...!!

lll said:
....I wouldn't swear to it...but I think the (above) image of the girl in the pennant has been modified.(enhanced).... with ....I believe water balloons ....
:D :)

My Jen don't need no stinkin' water balloons...She has the firmest, perkiest, au naturale boobies I've ever felt...;)

RedCard

Verified Member
No water/silicone/tapioca zone

No water/silicone/tapioca zone

SJDinPHX said:
My Jen don't need no stinkin' water balloons...She has the firmest, perkiest, au naturale boobies I've ever felt...;)

If it's any consolation, your Jen insisted on you being right there in the front seat with her but all the readily available photos had you wearing sunglasses. She said if that's what she wanted she could always count on Duke from Doonesbury and, (at the risk of the messenger being scalded), he'd bring the drugs. She apparently feels she exists at such a level that folks should not feel compelled to fall into any semblance of an incognito mode around her.

Same photo issue kept Ronnie Allen out of the drivers seat of the Snap van in the background. I've known and succumbed to some pretty good bite artists in the past but even at this late date would consider it an honor if the Snap van rolled up with RA at the wheel and offered me an opportunity to give up some money without going through the ignominy of being humiliated in a pool game.