"Big John" Henderson :D

always in action

They're both having a lot of fun playing :D

I hear it's 10-7 for 50 a game

Go Big John!

Last edited:

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
How can Big John play him 10-7 when he was beat playing Frost 10-5. Is Frost game that much better that Bustys?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
How can Big John play him 10-7 when he was beat playing Frost 10-5. Is Frost game that much better that Bustys?

I knew I had the worst of it but wanted to give him a little action. We were playing on my home court and that is worth something. The right game is probably 10/6. I would take Frost over Busty in a money match. I lost two games I should have won and ended up five games losers. I have not been playing well consistently and was hoping to come out of it before Las Vegas.

I started off bad, had a little good streak and then fell dead and quit.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey Hendy! I saw a little of your play on the stream. I thought you were hitting them pretty sporty. You missed a few easy shots, but playing champions will do that to a guy!:eek:

You definitely gave up the nuts at 10-7. Since he came out ahead, perhaps he'd give you 10-6/10-5 in Vegas or Tunica. I think you'd have a good chance at him with that spot.

Good to see you, bro! ~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Hey Hendy! I saw a little of your play on the stream. I thought you were hitting them pretty sporty. You missed a few easy shots, but playing champions will do that to a guy!:eek:

You definitely gave up the nuts at 10-7. Since he came out ahead, perhaps he'd give you 10-6/10-5 in Vegas or Tunica. I think you'd have a good chance at him with that spot.

Good to see you, bro! ~Doc

I seem to play better with the guys that do not put eights and nines on me when I make a mistake.

My good game is still pretty good when it is there, but that is about half the time or less. Age is taking its toll.

I will just have to start matching up better, starting with Billy I in Vegas.:eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
It ain't easy, cause I liked to play too much too...

It ain't easy, cause I liked to play too much too...

I seem to play better with the guys that do not put eights and nines on me when I make a mistake.

My good game is still pretty good when it is there, but that is about half the time or less. Age is taking its toll.

I will just have to start matching up better, starting with Billy I in Vegas.:eek:

Beware John..."Matching up better" can be very elusive, believe me, I know.!!! You tend to match up, based on how you played just 6 mos. or a year ago..Not realizing, you are slipping at a rate of about TWO balls a year, as you aproach octogenarian status..:eek:

Trust me, This will NOT work playing 'champions' who may be peaking, age wise...A very humbling reality, to say the least...Try and avoid the mind set, that if you beat someone, playing a certain way, a year ago, that if you play them the same way, you will STILL be the favorite..This will include Billy I. (knock,knock) who has not yet reached the accellerated LOSS OF SKILL status, that we have !..:rolleyes:

Hard-headed Mc Duck <--Is not too smart..He had a very tough time learning that fact !..:frus

PS..One has to wonder, how many strokes Bubba Watson, could realistically give Arnold Palmer, A YEAR FROM NOW ?..Same scenario..:cool:

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member

John,

I think you ought to consider hanging it up in about 20 years! Most of us will gladly take what you have left in your game. If you make Tunica, I'll kick in bar-be-que with the Jack and Coke. I may not hang with you in drinking but eating I can give you 9-6!

DeeMan

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Beware John..."Matching up better" can be very elusive, believe me, I know.!!! You tend to match up, based on how you played just 6 mos. or a year ago..Not realizing, you are slipping at a rate of about TWO balls a year, as you aproach octogenarian status..:eek:

Trust me, This will NOT work playing 'champions' who may be peaking, age wise...A very humbling reality, to say the least...Try and avoid the mind set, that if you beat someone, playing a certain way, a year ago, that if you play them the same way, you will STILL be the favorite..This will include Billy I. (knock,knock) who has not yet reached the accellerated LOSS OF SKILL status, that we have !..:rolleyes:

Hard-headed Mc Duck <--Is not too smart..He-had a very tough time learning that fact !..:frus

PS..One has to wonder, how many strokes Bubba Watson, could realistically give Arnold Palmer NEXT YEAR.. ?..Same scenario..:cool:

Duck, you said it well. :eek: