Basic 3 Cushion Shots

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks mr3c. Wow, I was keeping track of how many of these shots could be applied to OP. You make these look simple, but I know it is not so. You're pace is excellent, the pace and high % of makes, sure represents your life time of devotion.

I think other 3c players may eventually get up to speed on the forum once it gets out that Steve has now opened a forum for Caroms. thanks again, great stuff.

I think John H and Baby Huey are getting into 3c, or have been. They are probably paying attention. Whitey

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Thanks mr3c. Wow, I was keeping track of how many of these shots could be applied to OP. You make these look simple, but I know it is not so. You're pace is excellent, the pace and high % of makes, sure represents your life time of devotion.

I think other 3c players may eventually get up to speed on the forum once it gets out that Steve has now opened a forum for Caroms. thanks again, great stuff.

I think John H and Baby Huey are getting into 3c, or have been. They are probably paying attention. Whitey

Thanks Whitey! I hope to bring some, 'Carom' info and techniques some players may not be aware to the game from this section.

Watching videos for better players in 3C, is not always about concerning themselves whether the point is scored or not! It's for me, about learning the proper techniques to execute certain effect on the CB or OB, as in banks and controlling speed for both balls in pool and all three in 3C.