Bank Pool Invitational at the US Open

kkdanamatt

Verified Member
From
Livingston, NJ
At this year's U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships we will do something different.

There will be an 8-man One-Pocket Invitational Tournament and an 8-man Banks Tournament running concurrently with the 9-Ball Championships.

The One-Pocket event will consist of races to 4 and the Banks will be races to 5.

100% of the $500 entry fee will be be paid out in prize money.
Pat Fleming, the producer, will also add $1000 to the prize fund for each event.

The dates for the 2017 U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships are October 22-28 in Norfolk, Virginia.

Here's the link for entries and tickets:

http://accu-stats.com/

Hope to see you there!

Karl Kantrowitz, Tournament Director,
U.S. Open 9-Ball Championship

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This is very cool to see. But I bet you did not know that this is not the first time U the US Open 9-Ball has had a One Pocket division :D:D It is a first for Bank Pool though.

cuesmith

Verified Member
I could be mistaken, but I thought Pat mentioned during the Turning Stones tournament that there would 16 in each or maybe it was for both invitationals and he asked that anyone interested in playing should contact him through Accu-Stats to be considered for an invitation! I doubt anyone holding an invitational Banks Tournament would not invite John if they new he was interested!

Sherm

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
id like to see frost in there, bustamante, nevel and jason miller amongst others...... maybe a few chicago boys thrown in there too......