Back to the door!

100andout

Verified Member
I had a fun $20 1- pocket game going today with a young kid around 22 years old. I'm up 4 games, and he asks to move to a tighter table and double the bet, I said hell yea. So he heads across the street for the ATM, mean while I move over to the new table and I threw some balls up just above the side pockets, and start hitting 2 railers with the cueball on the foot rail. This Gold Crown played JUST like the table I had at home, and I pumped four 2 railers in with perfect speed. I turned around and the kid is standing there watching the whole time!. I never thought to check the door for when he was coming back in, I did'nt expect to make 4 in a row either!. He decided to decline my offer of 9/7. Any of you guys ever run into something like that?...........Live and learn.........Gerry

thepavlos

Verified Member
This happenned a few years ago...
I was at Brighton Billiards and some kid from Texas is practicing on one of the tight tables up front, runs 5 racks of nine ball then turns to me and says "you want to play for some cheap money" My response "there 's nothing cheap about your game"
Paul

unoperro

Verified Member
Funny posts from the past:)

I had a stranger who was practicing by himself, and who could obviously play, sit down and watch our 4 player 10 ball ring game. After I won 2 consecutive sets,race to 10 points-1 point for every 5&9 - he said I am watching you aim and I dont know how you ever make a ball !