Baby Huey and The Pilot are facing off this week!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks, Jim, Jerry, & Daniel !
What a beautiful pool room & presentation, it just does not get any better than this. Thanks guys for being so accommodating.
Jerry, I was salivating on how well your table plays, it is set up so perfect. Nice job guys! thanks, again! Whitey

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thanks, Jim, Jerry, & Daniel !
What a beautiful pool room & presentation, it just does not get any better than this. Thanks guys for being so accommodating.
Jerry, I was salivating on how well your table plays, it is set up so perfect. Nice job guys! thanks, again! Whitey

Good thing I didn’t have to play you. Your videos have me scared

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I don't know what the outcome was. I watched about 15 minutes of the event, and it looked to my eye like Jerry was off his game a little-- probably from not playing. Pilot was playing well, and executing most of his shots. I'm sure both guys enjoyed the contest.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Jim played well and I didn't. Period the end. He deserved the win. We'll match up again and go to war. Thanks to Daniel who streamed the event.
Your room looked great, Jerry. Thanks for hosting this event and getting POV Pool to stream it. You'll be back in no time. Congrats to my roomie who reminded me many of times throughout the day of how our match ended in Fremont. Sigh. You made so many great banks.

Again, thanks to all. Jim ended up 5 games whoever asked.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Your room looked great, Jerry. Thanks for hosting this event and getting POV Pool to stream it. You'll be back in no time. Congrats to my roomie who reminded me many of times throughout the day of how our match ended in Fremont. Sigh. You made so many great banks.

Again, thanks to all. Jim ended up 5 games whoever asked.

Spinnin Jim🤣 I wore my lucky California Billiards shirt😎

A special thanks to Jerry for opening his room up to play some 1P. Jerry has always been a great host.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Spinnin Jim🤣 I wore my lucky California Billiards shirt😎

A special thanks to Jerry for opening his room up to play some 1P. Jerry has always been a great host.
Got a question. Is there a name for that cross corner spin bank you hit so well. I mean besides the Heartbreaker...

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
You were in a couple nail-biters Jerry, and had me on the edge of my seat. And that run-out was lovely to watch.
Thanks for the stream.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I saw the first game then I think the break of game 2. I started back to work this week so I cant really watch much during work hours, only sneak some in from time to time.... ;)

Congrats to the pilot and I agree with everyone else Jerry your room and table looked awesome!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
You were in a couple nail-biters Jerry, and had me on the edge of my seat. And that run-out was lovely to watch.
Thanks for the stream.

I drew the rock a bit too much and Jerry made the three ball combo. That runout was a beauty

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Jerry, at game score 2-1 Jim, you guys were 7-7 ball count, Jim left you by the side hole w/ a cross over bank off the head cushion that appeared to be a scratch if followed, which left it be drawn. Tough situation.
The only thing I seen in this scenario was to shoot the ob forward into the long rail and leave it by the upper corner pocket, for a safe.
It was a big shot early on in the match, for you! I know you had other plans than how it turned out!
Thanks again, Whitey

baby huey

Verified Member
Some have said I played slowly. That is true. I find that when I am not playing much, I have trouble remembering what to do? Maybe it's a sign of my age or something else, perhaps uncertainty in shot selection. I find that not playing on a regular basis affects my game. Perhaps others might have the same problem? What's the fix? Any suggestions?