Arturo's "system"

unoperro

Verified Member
When playing at the 1pkt.org members trnmnt I got the chance to meet and play Arturo. I think he is a great guy and a solid player. Warren told me that him and Arturo played and said Arturo has a unusual "system" for banks. He went on to say " it doesn't make any sense,I can't figure out what he is doing"?
We play 20 a game. Arturo is chatting it up:)I can make a little noise myself so we are having a good time. Arturo needs to bank a ball,he announces "I use the system. The system never lies". He is probably 80% with the system,but I dont bother to point this out. I dilligently watch the "system" and I am able to see what he is doing. Time is going up so we call it quits and return the balls.
He slides up to me and asks how many games I am down. I told him not sure, I believe 3. He says he is only 2 games up I must still owe him for 1. LOL. I said hell you lost that game and ran to the boys room. I dont think I got paid then,but whats a man to do? Guy has to mind the store.LOL
I ask him to demonstrate his "system"? He shows me how he aligns 4 to 2 bank,finds a spot on the wall and aims at that. I told him that doesn't compute. Showed him mirror image system. He said "thats no good, I cant aim ay something in the air". A few of the local 9ball players were watching this demonstration and laughing with us. Arturo measured a bank with the mirror system and exclaimed this no good! A youngster fired the bank off the " no good spot" straight in and walked off. We were busting up.

Characters like Arturo are what make pool halls special places. He has a game with me anytime:)