Artie vs Ricky Byrd

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
My buddy spoke with Bear...He said Artie was under the weather and had to go the doctor. He said they may play today or tomorrow.
I guess it depends on how well Artie is feeling. I wish him well.

George; since YOU brought it up, I didn't want to say anything, but, Artie has pneumonia! He goes back to the Doctor on Friday to see if they want to admit Him into the hospital! I hate to say this but, He sounds just like Freddy did on the phone, just before He passed away! I pray it's not the case, for Him and His granddaughter.

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
George; since YOU brought it up, I didn't want to say anything, but, Artie has pneumonia! He goes back to the Doctor on Friday to see if they want to admit Him into the hospital! I hate to say this but, He sounds just like Freddy did on the phone, just before He passed away! I pray it's not the case, for Him and His granddaughter.

I hate to hear that. He seems very healthy, and that means his chances of recovery are excellent.
He'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bill, my guess is that if they were that worried about it, they'd put him in the hospital immediately. They wouldn't mull it over. I know Artie has had health problems, but yet he didn't lead the kind of life style that Fred did in the past. As far as I know Artie never smoked, nor did he do drugs. So from the little bit I've heard so far, it sounds like they should be able to treat him and get him back to health. Please keep us updated.

~Doc

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
wow

wow

sad tidings... another older "real player" under the weather... get well AB...

B

PS Jam since you didn't want to bet... I'll send you a little cheese when artie gets better and beats ricky...courtesy of George...LOL

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Bill, my guess is that if they were that worried about it, they'd put him in the hospital immediately. They wouldn't mull it over. I know Artie has had health problems, but yet he didn't lead the kind of life style that Fred did in the past. As far as I know Artie never smoked, nor did he do drugs. So from the little bit I've heard so far, it sounds like they should be able to treat him and get him back to health. Please keep us updated.

~Doc

Doc; If you knew Artie like I do, it wasn't so much the doctors didn't feel He should go in right away, as it was that Artie wouldn't!

Just like I did with Freddy, I've been telling Him to go to the doctor for 3 weeks!

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al

B

PS Jam since you didn't want to bet... I'll send you a little cheese when artie gets better and beats ricky...courtesy of George...LOL

I'm gonna make you pay for that remark Billy...;)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
artie
get well soon
p,s,
listen to your doctors
they have spent as many hours studying to make you better as you did studying pool

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
you may win the bet, but I got a laugh...

B

I don't know about winning the bet Billy. From what I'm hearing you have really improved. I'm glad for you though.

Of course, you know what happens when you improve...You have to start giving spots....UGH...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JAM

Verified Member

B

Let my free jelly roll ride on the next match-up. I'll bet like Keith does at the horses and just parlay it all until I lose. :eek:

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Let my free jelly roll ride on the next match-up. I'll bet like Keith does at the horses and just parlay it all until I lose. :eek:

Hahaha...! Keith sounds like a true gambler.
He's got heart. One day he's gonna strike it rich.