Apologies concerning my Derby City Classic Blog

CaliRed

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
1,963
I woke up this morning to find my web host provider suspended my domain which I host the Derby City Blog on. Apparently a Wordpress plugin is causing excessive CPU utilization, so they suspended my entire domain.

I am working with them now to allow them to turn me back on, so I can remove that plugin.

So it will be down for several hours. Hope to have it back up soon!

I'll send a tweet when it's back up

Sorry for the inconvenience... hope the blog has some entertainment to someone:smile:
 

islandtime

Verified Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
25
thanks...

thanks...

Well done, it's been fun - I've enjoyed it!
Really appreciate the effort.

Bob Hyde
 

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
CaliRed said:
I woke up this morning to find my web host provider suspended my domain which I host the Derby City Blog on. Apparently a Wordpress plugin is causing excessive CPU utilization, so they suspended my entire domain.

I am working with them now to allow them to turn me back on, so I can remove that plugin.

So it will be down for several hours. Hope to have it back up soon!

I'll send a tweet when it's back up

Sorry for the inconvenience... hope the blog has some entertainment to someone:smile:
Greg,

Maybe you are just trying to do to much for one man...You still need to get your rest. As I warned you, it can get very chaotic there, and you just can't be everywhere at once. Don't run yourself into the ground..:(

I'm sure Rick Shmidt (Rixx Images) from Tuscon is there. He is a pro photographer, and he's an old hand at the Derby. He may give you some good tips on pacing yourself. Have Jeff Grey (Daz's buddy) or Bernie, introduce you to him. Wish I were there to help out. I'm sure you'll have some great pic's and videos to edit, when you get home.

Duck

PS..You may be glad to get back to work, so you can relax..;)
 
Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
1,963
Thanks Dick... I unfortuantly posess a trait of my Mom's, which is I am stupid and stubborn at the same time. But yesterday it caught up with a bit and I packed it in early.

I taped a couple of games of the John/Bernie/Ghost match and it was 1-1 when I stopped...

here is a message from Ace/Deeman, John and Ghost. Sorry for it being almost pitch dark back there, but asking them to move near the light of the table was out of the question. You can hear them though!!

[youtube]4ZD-kNSIlb4&hd=1[/youtube]



SJDinPHX said:
Greg,

Maybe you are just trying to do to much for one man...You still need to get your rest. As I warned you, it can get very chaotic there, and you just can't be everywhere at once. Don't run yourself into the ground..:(

I'm sure Rick Shmidt (Rixx Images) from Tuscon is there. He is a pro photographer, and he's an old hand at the Derby. He may give you some good tips on pacing yourself. Have Jeff Grey (Daz's buddy) or Bernie, introduce you to him. Wish I were there to help out. I'm sure you'll have some great pic's and videos to edit, when you get home.

Duck

PS..You may be glad to get back to work, so you can relax..;)
 

Guest

Guest
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
947
CaliRed said:
Thanks Dick... I unfortuantly posess a trait of my Mom's, which is I am stupid and stubborn at the same time. But yesterday it caught up with a bit and I packed it in early.

I taped a couple of games of the John/Bernie/Ghost match and it was 1-1 when I stopped...

here is a message from Ace/Deeman, John and Ghost. Sorry for it being almost pitch dark back there, but asking them to move near the light of the table was out of the question. You can hear them though!!

[youtube]4ZD-kNSIlb4&hd=1[/youtube]
Cali, you're not stupid, but maybe a little subborn :eek: You need an assistant.

Thanks for the cool video. The audio was very good and so was the video. Nice work.
 
Top