Any action reports??

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
any news for us railbirds??

I'm home already after kind of getting bored with the crowd but did see Chris Gentile and Tony Fargo play banks 5 ahead for 5K for 30 hours and never getting 5 ahead and finally quitting.

The best one pocket I saw was Silver playing Nils Feijen for 500. Nils was ahead when I left but it was fabulous one pocket.

Dennis Orcollo played Richie cheap just to learn and got a lesson.

Richie and Cliff were playing 10 ball on the 7 foot table. Don't know what the score was.

Tony Coleman played 'Dead Money' from Dayton banks Friday night and lost.

Hacker was looking for a game when I left him.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I'm home already after kind of getting bored with the crowd but did see Chris Gentile and Tony Fargo play banks 5 ahead for 5K for 30 hours and never getting 5 ahead and finally quitting.

The best one pocket I saw was Silver playing Nils Feijen for 500. Nils was ahead when I left but it was fabulous one pocket.

Richie and Cliff were playing 10 ball on the 7 foot table. Don't know what the score was.

Petie,

Was Hacker looking for a re-match with Melissa Liittle ??? :confused: :heh..Can't wait 'til he gets back..I promise NOT to tease him about THAT loss ! :p

PS..Does anyone know when/if AZB is ever going to get up and running again ? Myself, (and others I'm sure) have wager payments, and reciepts pending...Cannot get in long enough to exchange PM's for PayPal add's....This has not been a good year for ANY of the streams either...VERY spotty, with lots of payment problems..:( ...Will the streamers, (all of them) EVER get things figured out ???

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Cliff also beat Ritchie 4 ahead in 1P.

JAM

Verified Member
Just heard Bustamante won the banks from the man on the scene.

There's action. Van Boening give Randy Whalen, a guy from New Orleans, 11 to 3 playing one-pocket for 20 clams. Shane came out on top.

Haddad played a race to 5 in one-pocket against one of the Atlanta boys for 5 bags. Haddad won.

Chris Bartrum has been in action, but I didn't hear who he's played.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

There's action. Van Boening give Randy Whalen, a guy from New Orleans, 11 to 3 playing one-pocket for 20 clams. Shane came out on top.

Haddad played a race to 5 in one-pocket against one of the Atlanta boys for 5 bags. Haddad won.

When I left Chris was sweating a match with Manny Cho and some young guy that I should know. Manny just about owned that table ever since the whole thing started. He even cleans it with a wet towel and washes the balls as well. Wouldn't doubt if Chris played him.

Our own Airport Jim and The Ghost played a little. Ask them who won.

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
ghost

ghost

just saw the ghost went down. He got bad rolls and had to play a strong player from his home court.(Red shoes, Sergio) wait til next year

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'll give a little action report on myself. I had a long waiting list. I must be easy money:(

Started out playing Chip Compton. Played horible, got my a$$ kicked.
Next up was Bernie, played great and broke even.
Then came the Ghost. Ghost played really well, me not so.
Played a guy from Milwalkee. I feel like a yo-yo.
Mitch from Philly and I partnered up to beat Larry Nevel and his partner.

Ghost introduced me to I think was John from N.H. I hope I can play that well at his age.

My draw in the first round was Larry Nevel. I played well and had my chance to beat him but fell short.

Second round I played great, had my chance to beat a good player but fell short again.

My waiting list kept growing. I finally booked a winner. I ended up playing a very good 9 baller from NY, Zion Zvi.

Sorry to everyone on my waiting list but work called and I left in a hurry.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie,

Was Hacker looking for a re-match with Melissa Liittle ??? :confused: :heh..Can't wait 'til he gets back..I promise NOT to tease him about THAT loss ! :p

PS..Does anyone know when/if AZB is ever going to get up and running again ? Myself, (and others I'm sure) have wager payments, and reciepts pending...Cannot get in long enough to exchange PM's for PayPal add's....This has not been a good year for ANY of the streams either...VERY spotty, with lots of payment problems..:( ...Will the streamers, (all of them) EVER get things figured out ???

Melissa Little said you were a Dick and that you Ducked her.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I'll give a little action report on myself. I had a long waiting list. I must be easy money:(

Started out playing Chip Compton. Played horible, got my a$$ kicked.
Next up was Bernie, played great and broke even.
Then came the Ghost. Ghost played really well, me not so.
Played a guy from Milwalkee. I feel like a yo-yo.
Mitch from Philly and I partnered up to beat Larry Nevel and his partner.

Ghost introduced me to I think was John from N.H. I hope I can play that well at his age.

My draw in the first round was Larry Nevel. I played well and had my chance to beat him but fell short.

Second round I played great, had my chance to beat a good player but fell short again.

My waiting list kept growing. I finally booked a winner. I ended up playing a very good 9 baller from NY, Zion Zvi.

Sorry to everyone on my waiting list but work called and I left in a hurry.

I had dinner and hung out with Mitch on Saturday night. Pretty nice guy.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
hey tom, good to see you got my buddy mitch in some action . i know hes lovin it down there :).

I think when Mitch and I beat Larry Nevel, that was a high-lite. I'm sure Mitch is still talking about it.

I'll give you and Mitch a ring next time I'm in Philly.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana

I heard Shane won 32k off that guy, i heard he gambled all night the first 2 nights.

JAM

Verified Member
I heard Shane won 32k off that guy, i heard he gambled all night the first 2 nights.

That may be.

What I am relaying is hearsay, maybe triple hearsay. :D

I did learn that the New Orleans gentleman won 19,000 playing Blackjack right before he played Shane, so I guess easy come, easy go. :eek:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
That may be.

What I am relaying is hearsay, maybe triple hearsay. :D

I did learn that the New Orleans gentleman won 19,000 playing Blackjack right before he played Shane, so I guess easy come, easy go. :eek:

they call new orleans THE BIG EASY...:eek:....:D

JAM

Verified Member
they call new orleans THE BIG EASY...:eek:....:D

LOL! :lol

Pool grapevine has it that somebody dropped 80 clams out of their wallet in New Orleans before the DCC even began.

Whoever found that 80 clams in New Orleans must have come to the DCC with deep pockets. :cool: