another wwyd

lll

Verified Member
i dont think this will be a long and drawn out wwyd
new wwyd.pngnew wwyd A.png

Island Drive

Verified Member
Spin bank the 13 ball with a 3 o'clock cue ball into the cluster....focus my attention on cue ball speed. to the head rail, opponents side.

lll

Verified Member
Goldcrown
dont be shy to
post wwyou do
:) (y)
I see you liked Chicago fats shot

wincardona

Verified Member
I like the pilots shot. Kicking to the side rail with a little bend sending the 2ball to your side while the cue ball sticks in place of the 2. Excellent call by the pilot.

Dr. Bill

lll

Verified Member
the shooter tried to bank the 11 and carom the 6 towards his hole and follow the cue ball after the carom to the other side
he was lucky cliff missed the bank on the 8.....:eek:
these type of caroms and follow thru with the cue ball i dont always see.
but often are there
it may not have been the right shot here but its a shot option to look for when it presents itself
oh by the way
i forgot to mention in the first paragraph the shooter was down 6-0 in the ball score...:eek:
could be why he chose such an aggressive shot.....:cool:
another wwyd shot.pnganother wwyd result.pnganother wwyd cliff trying.png

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
Larry, that is the shot I picked. Surprise surprise, and now I lost the game. It looks like Cliff is using high reverse and coming around for the 2 or 3, in which is correct in eliminating the kiss somewhat. The bank appears to be set up in line above the corner pocket.
thanks for the wwyd! Whitey

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
I'm surprised Cliff went for that tricky bank, being ahead 6-0. If he made it, I don't see what he had for a follow-up for the win. There must not have been any nifty way to fram away the 6 & 11 balls from the hole.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
whitey i thought you wanted to hit down on the cue ball to make the 11 jump over the 8
Yes, I stated that. But only because I could not tell that you can directly shoot into the 11 and bank it without jumping over the edge of the 8.
To bad he lost control of the cb and gave up a return bank. That give up should not of happen on this shot, IMO. Whitey