SoCal
Seemed to be laying down some kind of wedge:

Attachments

• Varner wedge.jpg
    Varner wedge.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Why that's a regular at HOB playing Hall of Famer Nick Varner. Not Wayne or One Pocket Rich. But Big Phil. Good going son!

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
5-3??

Early for wedge?

Good move by tall Phil, heard Nick doesn't like the wedge...

..thanks for pic...recent?

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Nicky was yesterday. Today's installment: Tall Wayne plays a little one hole with Mika Immomen. (Lou will be glad to know Wayne had the nuts by playing even.)

Attachments

• wayne mika.jpg
    wayne mika.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Seemed to be laying down some kind of wedge:

The day Nick came in to play Big Phil. A couple tables down, Santos Sambajon was playing another one of our regs. Mag the Chiropractor who plays a pretty good game of Pocket Apiece. All these ducking regs playing Champions. Its unbelievable.
Must be demon is doing some fancy Computer Graphics on his Computer.

Oh in the Varner pic that's Virginia with her back to you. She's a reg whose been around for decades. But if you ask her to play you might not get a game. She never has played a game of one pocket in her life. I don't think she knows what that game is. I think she just likes to be left alone and not be bothered by strangers or strange men. She has a nice stick though.

Last edited:

Wayne

Verified Member
Nicky was yesterday. Today's installment: Tall Wayne plays a little one hole with Mika Immomen. (Lou will be glad to know Wayne had the nuts by playing even.)

Lou would poo poo in his panties if he was in that game playing even and 4x out of his comfort zone. :D:D:D

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Not up on current events but can somebody tell me what Mika is doing in there. I mean does he live in the area now, or just passin through? Interesting I would have never guessed seeing him in there playing one hole in a million years.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Not up on current events but can somebody tell me what Mika is doing in there. I mean does he live in the area now, or just passin through? Interesting I would have never guessed seeing him in there playing one hole in a million years.

He and Rodney Morris (Who does live in CA) have been playing in most or all of the Mezz West Ten Ball tournaments here. They have one every two weeks and I believe there were 16 scheduled for this year.

http://www.mezzweststatetour.com/

keoneyo

Verified Member
Mika's been in and out of LA where he is staying in a nice little home owned by a good friend.
What I think is happening is that more Euro's are trying to learn the one pocket ins and outs. They realize that the all around at the Derby provides them with a chance to make them some good money so they are drawn to it.

And they realize the quality of the game and don't want to be behind the times.

BTW the first pic of Nick and Big Phil. Phil is playing the Kentucky Colonel even steven. Wayne is playing Mika even. So don't let anyone tell you there aint no game here.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Mika's been in and out of LA where he is staying in a nice little home owned by a good friend.
What I think is happening is that more Euro's are trying to learn the one pocket ins and outs. They realize that the all around at the Derby provides them with a chance to make them some good money so they are drawn to it.

And they realize the quality of the game and don't want to be behind the times.

BTW the first pic of Nick and Big Phil. Phil is playing the Kentucky Colonel even steven. Wayne is playing Mika even. So don't let anyone tell you there aint no game here.

Mika and Rodney both wear Mooses shoes to play pool in. Mika is a rep for the company and quite a few of the pro players wear them. You can get more info on their Facebook page or from Mika. Google Mooses Pool Shoes.