Another alfie taylor givaway

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
EDDIE TAYLOR & THE LEGENDS OF POOL DVD...2hrs. 5min.

I had such a good time with my book givaway that I want to give five copies of this classic DVD, It begins at Eddie's Hall Of Fame induction, with testimonials from champions like Steve Mizrack, Grady Mathews, Jim Rempe and Minnesota Fats about Eddies prowess with the cue. Next it segue's into his induction ceremony. Then things take a serious downturn, that few people know about.

The excitement of the weekend was too much for Eddie and when he returned home he had a masssive heart attack. By the time he reached the hospital he was gone. After six minutes of shock treatments the doctor wanted to stop, but Eddie's wife, Violet, who was a nurse, insisted they keep trying. After eighteen minutes he returned but the doctor figured he would be brain damaged. Not Mr. Taylor. He could remember everything. I scooted down to Shreveport, camera's in hand.

First we went to Bill Schick's pool room where Eddie shows what banking balls is all about, as well as other pool tips. Following that we went to Eddie's house where I sat off camera and asked Eddie questions about other champions and what the road was really like out there in his day.
I produced this first on a video and didn't really try to market it. Now it's tranferred to DVD.

Let's run the contest through the 15th of this month. All you have to do is register. Thanks and keep it nice. Alfie
I have this dvd and it is a really good piece on Eddie Taylor -- his BCA Hall induction, ripping banks (despite really poor eyesight) and a nice long interview, where obviously Eddie is very comfortable talking with Alfie, which of course helps 'make' the interview. Good job, Alfie.

zip gatton

From
Cleburne, Texas
Zip (Joe Cool here)

Zip (Joe Cool here)

I would rather have that than the first bale of cotton I ever picked. Please register me. Zip (Big Z, Joe Cool, Sweetness, The Booger With the Sugar):

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
The dvd winners are

The dvd winners are

#2 freddy bentivegna
#4 sjdinphx
#5 cary
#15 deeman
#24 cascader

congratulations...pm me your addresses, and...
Keep it nice. Alfie