Another action Wwyd

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Another action Wwyd

dont give your shot so quickly. mine was close to that, to just thin the 4 and go down and if you hit it too thick then you hit the rail kiss off the nine a little and leave no shots. yours came out better.

I usually post the shot after 24 hours. This one was quicker. I will make sure to wait longer next time. Thanks.

J.R.

Verified Member
Without question I would confidently (using the spot on the wall system) two rail (side rail to the end rail to the one ball) at a slow speed the cue ball into the 1-ball.

J.R.

Verified Member
Without question I would confidently (using the spot on the wall system) two rail (side rail to the end rail to the one ball) at a slow speed the cue ball into the 1-ball.
I now looked at the shot taken. :eek: All I can say is "Mitch" will never be a grinder. Nice shot!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Another action Wwyd

I now looked at the shot taken. :eek: All I can say is "Mitch" will never be a grinder. Nice shot!

Hahah. Thanks John. Chris said it earlier. “When the safe is as hard as the shot... take the shot”. Plus, for me, seeing the path of the cue and that it should hit the back of the 9 made it the right choice. I mean. I had to play safe anyway so if I could incorporate a chance to win along with playing the cue safe that was the move. I just got lucky and made it.

spiderwebcomm

Verified Member
Very good shot. Couldn't imagine shooting that shot for 150/game against a good player. You're playing with absolute certain death if you miss that shot, statistically speaking.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Very good shot. Couldn't imagine shooting that shot for 150/game against a good player. You're playing with absolute certain death if you miss that shot, statistically speaking.
That’s why I had to be sure and make it. .