Amazing shot

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
I did my best to diagram a shot that I witnessed at California Billiard Club a few years back. Tony Chohan hit this shot to get out of a trap. I don't remember who his opponent was. Don't know if I could reccomend this as a good shot but I do know that he sure hit it good.

SD

<iframe src="http://CueTable.com/P/Player/?@3AYGO4DByp1ELxc4FAUV4HETo2IXEd3JALd1NRPn4OAME2PaIq4Qcxs@3AYGO4DByp1ELxc4FAUV4HETo2IXEd3JALd1NRPn4OAME2PaIq4QdGs2TbWp2pnUG3UYGO3UWjj3UXAW2kaIq2kbGP7kVfS3kbJb3kadD3kbKK2uAhU@" noresize="noresize" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="no" width="600" height="400" ></iframe>

Last edited:

senor

Verified Member
I did my best to diagram a shot that I witnessed at California Billiard Club a few years back. Tony Chohan hit this shot to get out of a trap. I don't remember who his opponent was. Don't know if I could reccomend this as a good shot but I do know that he sure hit it good.

Good shot, there. Didn't see that one coming.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Dudley said:

SD

<iframe src="http://CueTable.com/P/Player/?@3AYGO4DByp1ELxc4FAUV4HETo2IXEd3JALd1NRPn4OAME2PaIq4Qcxs@3AYGO4DByp1ELxc4FAUV4HETo2IXEd3JALd1NRPn4OAME2PaIq4QdGs2TbWp2pnUG3UYGO3UWjj3UXAW2kaIq2kbGP7kVfS3kbJb3kadD3kbKK2uAhU@" noresize="noresize" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="no" width="600" height="400" ></iframe>

Great shot, wonder how he did that ? thanks for posting it.
Rod.<------- something else to play with monday.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Great shot, wonder how he did that ? thanks for posting it.
Rod.<------- something else to play with monday.

Not terribly difficult Rod. You can shoot into the rail (if its close enough) and the masse part (basically just high right in this instance) ...is actually more controllable than it is from mid-table.
All he had to know was, there wasn't room to scratch.
Worse thing that could have happened was a double kiss w/o making the ball,
(not likely)

Dick <--expert escape artist...because I get in so much trouble.

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
SJDinPHX said:
Not terribly difficult Rod. You can shoot into the rail (if its close enough) and the masse part (basically just high right in this intance) ...is actually more controllable than it is from mid-table.
All he had to know was, there wasn't room to scratch.
Worse thing that could have happened was a double kiss w/o making the ball,
(not likely)

Dick <--expert escape artist...because I get in so much trouble.

Thanks Dick.
Rod <-------thats why I wanted to know. ^