Ama

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Like Houston, when LS John tried to poison me for breaking even, I am going AMA. Is there a hospital close by the pool room?

chicagomike

Verified Member
Like Houston, when LS John tried to poison me for breaking even, I am going AMA. Is there a hospital close by the pool room?

Yes there are plenty...what's AMA?? Oh...against medical advice. I knew the mention of a beef sandwich may draw you in;)

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD

Bill,

Great news, but do be careful. I feel sooo bad for you,:( I wanna give you that 10/8 we discussed. Don't forget to pack your thong and stillettos.:eek: I can't wait.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Ama

I gave my wife the news. About an hour ago I got a call from the ER Doctor. I will see you guys next time. I barely made it home from Houston. A cat has nine lives, a Kentucky Pole Cat having lived through 5-7: always plans to save one for a later date. Sorry Dar Moose, send your XXX rated screen name, pictures of thong and heels will be sent. And the guy saving my $5K? Buy some Bitcoin. Ill take the Hendy for $100/ each match.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Ama

I gave my wife the news. About an hour ago I got a call from the ER Doctor. I will see you guys next time. I barely made it home from Houston. A cat has nine lives, a Kentucky Pole Cat having lived through 5-7: always plans to save one for a later date. Sorry Dar Moose, send your XXX rated screen name, pictures of thong and heels will be sent. And the guy saving my $5K? Buy some Bitcoin. Ill take the Hendy for $100/ each match.

All kidding aside good that you are making your health a priority.