Alex vs. Efren 2008 D.C.C.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It's Alex's shot. He owes one ball and he just made one so the ball spots up if he misses. What would you do?

Alex's Shot.jpg

Alex's Shot.Jpeg

Here's another shot of the layout:

CapturedPicture_13.Jpeg

Last edited:

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
thats easy

thats easy

Push through the 3 at warp speed and see how Efren likes that. :eek:
Maybe even elevate a bit.

Possibly his endless laughing would cause him to miscue.

Or If it goes right, I could say, "I got Lucky!"

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
this is a good one im stumped:eek:
if alex made one he sure got out of shape for the next one:rolleyes:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I think he ought to get the 12 ball out of there (the striped ball near the head spot), because it's a good bankable ball for Efren. If he can 2-rail it without getting a kiss, that would be a good shot.

I don't think the 1 ball bank is on, unless he were to masse the CB.

He could also draw of the 2 ball, and bury the CB, but that wouldn't get him much.

Doc

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
1/2 ball on the stripe by the head spot, Q hits head rail and travels near opponents pocket. Stripe ball is now on alex's side

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
jtompilot said:
1/2 ball on the stripe by the head spot, Q hits head rail and travels near opponents pocket. Stripe ball is now on alex's side
is this the shot you want???
11.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Can he see enough of the 1-ball to bank it and leave the cue ball right there behind the 7? He doesn't have to make the 1-ball, just bring it over toward his corner.

treeMan

Verified Member
Bunt :)

He's in spot that doesn't offer much. If possible I might try to cut the 14 in (squeeze it in by the eight), and more importantly park the cue ball on the end rail where Effren wouldn't be able to see the ball on the side rail near Alex's pocket.

Ktown

Verified Member
androd said:
I believe you just shot at your opponents pocket.:(
Rod. <------Nit picking again.
Actually, he was attempting to put the cueball towards that pocket.

Those pesky arrows can be confusing.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
treeMan said:
He's in spot that doesn't offer much. If possible I might try to cut the 14 in (squeeze it in by the eight), and more importantly park the cue ball on the end rail where Effren wouldn't be able to see the ball on the side rail near Alex's pocket.

treeman...I believe I would probably shoot your shot...not trying to make the 14 though - but trying to precisely leave the cueball at the 1st diamond on the bottom rail...thereby, as you said, snookering Efren from the striped ball by Alex's pocket...anything that Efren would do next from that spot, should leave Alex in position to do something positive on his next shot.

- Ghost

senor

Verified Member
treeMan said:

I don't think it's a bad idea to let your opponent see the 13 ball. It's in a difficult position to bank it in, meaning you have large room for error if you park whitey on the rail below the side pocket. So the ball that's free in the middle of the table (12 ball maybe), you can hit that ball head on, knock it to your side, follow whitey straight to the rail and your opponent will be forced to bunt as well.

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
treeMan said:

That looks like a pretty good shot to me.