Alex Pagulayan vs Justin Hall LIVE July 30, 2018

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Pockets are just a little over 4 1/8

Cloth is worn so balls don't slide like they the do on new cloth making the pockets play really tough.

View attachment 23160

Any standard for measuring pockets is OK as long as it is consistent for a given brand/design table, but it makes more sense to me to measure the pockets at the back of the shelf. IOW, how wide is it at the point where the ball can fall into the pocket?

I'm sure Greg has a logical reason for measuring his way, but even watching his explanations a couple of times, I don't grasp why his way is better than my way. The way I would measure these pockets are even smaller.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Any standard for measuring pockets is OK as long as it is consistent for a given brand/design table, but it makes more sense to me to measure the pockets at the back of the shelf. IOW, how wide is it at the point where the ball can fall into the pocket?

I'm sure Greg has a logical reason for measuring his way, but even watching his explanations a couple of times, I don't grasp why his way is better than my way. The way I would measure these pockets are even smaller.

I always measure point to point because it’s easy and we all know where the point is:)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
I have no stream at 3:09.

Anybody else?

Working fine for me if your stream still off contact Jason, make sure you are not using the Buffalo's replay button.

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Justin won the first three, then Alex won 8 out of 9. Now Justin won the last game to bring the score to 8-5 Alex.

Alex is relentless. He does miss on this table, but not much. Just constant pressure and a threat of 8 or 9 and out at any time.

I see him holding serve throughout and breaking serve at least one more time. So if he doesn't finish tonight, it looks like he'll be up 6 or 7!

UPDATE. My full match purchase is looking a little unwise right now. Oh well, it's for a good cause and could have gone the other way. Or maybe we'll see an amazing turnaround.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Neither of them played well games 3 through 8. After that Justin has played a ball worse and Alex 2 balls better. Score is 10-5 Alex.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Justin does break serve, to avoid losing the match!

Justin breaks from down 12-6 in games, but no real threat to Alex on Justin's break.