Alex Pagulayan Giving up Some Big Weight for Some $ Live Now!

beatle

Verified Member
i watched a little and was surprised tommy played as poorly as it looked. i thought he was much better than that. but of course being so obese he wasnt very smart to be playing long sessions. there is more to winning than just making a game you think you can win and pocketing balls.

chicagomike

Verified Member
i watched a little and was surprised tommy played as poorly as it looked. i thought he was much better than that. but of course being so obese he wasnt very smart to be playing long sessions. there is more to winning than just making a game you think you can win and pocketing balls.

He’s probably got more playing stamina than a lot of guys. Some people are just freakish like that. It looked to me like he played pretty well. He seems to know the game on a decent level and probably learns a lot from Danny Smith and that crew. I think Alex just figured out over the course of their session how to beat him. Looked like Alex started taking slot more fouls when he was in trouble which probably helped a lot giving that type of spot.

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
I saw Tommy Medina getting 13-3 from Orcullo at SBE this year. He did not win. I was mystified because he seemed to have the skills to prevail at that game. Going to 4 balls is a huge step from going to 3 balls against a vastly superior player. Tommy can play for real serious cheese. Saw him playing a 20k set at Griffs a month ago.