Aiming systems

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Ask one little simple question and it turns into a flame... however I did figure out that it is as in golf, a standard of grip, stance, alignment, and then knowing where the ball will go...
I do like the beards system of explaining throw, and english as a 1/4 hit vs. one tip of english, and experimentation with that was an insight for banks... along with moving the cue ball where needed next...
Glad to see Mr. B posting again, I enjoy and believe in his perfect play logic... Dennis sent me a lot of match's, which prove he who gets to the first shot usually wins...
Still need some work on how and when to trap people... but figure I will get to see plenty of that when I get home and get to play some of ya'll...
Thanks,
B;)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wgcp said:
Ask one little simple question and it turns into a flame... however I did figure out that it is as in golf, a standard of grip, stance, alignment, and then knowing where the ball will go...
I do like the beards system of explaining throw, and english as a 1/4 hit vs. one tip of english, and experimentation with that was an insight for banks... along with moving the cue ball where needed next...
Glad to see Mr. B posting again, I enjoy and believe in his perfect play logic... Dennis sent me a lot of match's, which prove he who gets to the first shot usually wins...
Still need some work on how and when to trap people... but figure I will get to see plenty of that when I get home and get to play some of ya'll...
Thanks,
B;)
I will be posting for a short time. It hurts me to see two very knowlagable men. Having cofpnflict about one another . And cant waite for the next post too atack. Prople dont like that and its hard for them to real;y focus on your explinations. Because the better and the anger takes priority. And all the good things that you both say about the game is over looked. Its time to make peace and let go off what happened. Its not helping anyone including yourselfs. You are suposse to be working together. You are both part off this site. And you are both leaders. But te confoushion only makes it harder. Tommarow starts another day. Make youselfes feel good and let go off all the anamdity. You will both feel great. And weather you know it or noy you are both on the same team. Everyone like you guys. And you have both showen your knowledge and tat you know wat you are tal;king about. Let go off all the arguing and fighting.Srt a exampil for all the other people so they can see that they dont have to go through the same kind off conflicte. Give a littel bit and share what the other person is saying. Dont be ready to attack. This is not a wor or a contest. Be frindly and nice too each other it doesnt hurt. And I know you both have that in you and tou can both do it. Make tommarow te first day of being nice and trat each other like human bings. Not like animals. You both have so much to give and such little time to do it in. If it was your last day on earth would you want to go with anger and hatred in you heart. Or would you feel good that you made up and forgave. And tats what will give you your power back. Its your choice smeone has to be big enough to start defusing the confflicte. I hope you are both strong enough to try it. You cant loosr you can ony win. And the feeling off being friendly and nice will be awsome. And please do it for youselves and all the other people and I am asking b oth off you to make peace and bring harmoney and friedship back were it belongs. You both started it and you both canchange it. Do it for pool. And this is more important then a pool game. Give friendship and support. Not anger and betterness. The price is too high to pay. And it will keep eating at you. Comunicate like two grown adults. And look forward t seeing each other at te hall off fame. Support your fellow one pocket and bank pool member. Weare all bart off each other on this site. And do it for the great players that have passed away. And its too late when we die. And skow that you are a loving careing man. And we all corralate wit each other because off te game. Help each other dont destoy each other. I HOPE that tommarow will bring a change off friendship and support for each other. Only you can do this. And please take the first step. WE all belong in the same circle off life. You can both change and reunite and bring joy back too all the people who care about you and belive in you. You can make tommarow a better day. And its ok too say that you will work together instead ove tairring each other apart. And take a look at all the tings you are missing that you could be telling each other about your experences. I hope today will be a day off reuniting and and share each others experence. Instead off waisting all that time. Witch is very precious too all off us. Because you cant play pool for more time. Set a exampal for the future players. And do it for the good off the game. Start tommarow with a different attitude. And I promise you both you will feel great after you settle your differences. Thier are no winners only loosers if you persist on holding on to your anger and bitterness. Like I have said before thier are no wright or wrongs. JUST A DIFFERENT WAY OFF DOING IT. I hope that everyting I have said is not in Vain.

CaliRed said:
I don't know if I would have enough memory to record one game:D,it might eat my 9 days of allotment, but I certainly want to capture some of a game. But I need you to give me a waiver that I can do what I want with it. I'm working on a big project and I'd love to put some of that in it, but only if there's no conditions. I'll have enough to worry about:)

Cali, I love your new avatar. Is it Cole Dickson? ;)

Clare

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Yecch

Yecch

wincardona said:
Now that's more like it, I knew you would start to come around. Maybe there is hope after all. Possibly you'll be playing a partner game with The Beard, being one anothers partner.:D :eek:

Billy I.

I'd rather do oral sex with Nancy Pelosi.

Beard

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I will be posting for a short time. It hurts me to see two very knowlagable men. Having cofpnflict about one another . And cant waite for the next post too atack. Prople dont like that and its hard for them to real;y focus on your explinations. Because the better and the anger takes priority. And all the good things that you both say about the game is over looked. Its time to make peace and let go off what happened. Its not helping anyone including yourselfs. You are suposse to be working together. You are both part off this site. And you are both leaders. But te confoushion only makes it harder. Tommarow starts another day. Make youselfes feel good and let go off all the anamdity. You will both feel great. And weather you know it or noy you are both on the same team. Everyone like you guys. And you have both showen your knowledge and tat you know wat you are tal;king about. Let go off all the arguing and fighting.Srt a exampil for all the other people so they can see that they dont have to go through the same kind off conflicte. Give a littel bit and share what the other person is saying. Dont be ready to attack. This is not a wor or a contest. Be frindly and nice too each other it doesnt hurt. And I know you both have that in you and tou can both do it. Make tommarow te first day of being nice and trat each other like human bings. Not like animals. You both have so much to give and such little time to do it in. If it was your last day on earth would you want to go with anger and hatred in you heart. Or would you feel good that you made up and forgave. And tats what will give you your power back. Its your choice smeone has to be big enough to start defusing the confflicte. I hope you are both strong enough to try it. You cant loosr you can ony win. And the feeling off being friendly and nice will be awsome. And please do it for youselves and all the other people and I am asking b oth off you to make peace and bring harmoney and friedship back were it belongs. You both started it and you both canchange it. Do it for pool. And this is more important then a pool game. Give friendship and support. Not anger and betterness. The price is too high to pay. And it will keep eating at you. Comunicate like two grown adults. And look forward t seeing each other at te hall off fame. Support your fellow one pocket and bank pool member. Weare all bart off each other on this site. And do it for the great players that have passed away. And its too late when we die. And skow that you are a loving careing man. And we all corralate wit each other because off te game. Help each other dont destoy each other. I HOPE that tommarow will bring a change off friendship and support for each other. Only you can do this. And please take the first step. WE all belong in the same circle off life. You can both change and reunite and bring joy back too all the people who care about you and belive in you. You can make tommarow a better day. And its ok too say that you will work together instead ove tairring each other apart. And take a look at all the tings you are missing that you could be telling each other about your experences. I hope today will be a day off reuniting and and share each others experence. Instead off waisting all that time. Witch is very precious too all off us. Because you cant play pool for more time. Set a exampal for the future players. And do it for the good off the game. Start tommarow with a different attitude. And I promise you both you will feel great after you settle your differences. Thier are no winners only loosers if you persist on holding on to your anger and bitterness. Like I have said before thier are no wright or wrongs. JUST A DIFFERENT WAY OFF DOING IT. I hope that everyting I have said is not in Vain.
Ditto.:) :)

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
SJDinPHX said:
Granted, it would be a hugh step up for him...but myself, I would rather wake up every day,...with a dead, decomposing rat in my mouth !...:eek: :D
Are you sure? Is that your final answer?

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hello

Hello

Good morning everyone, I see all is fine, and it's good to see Artie posting again.:D It looks like we are going to have another eventful day, being Game Day and all. ;)

Billy I.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Artie Bodendorfer said:

Artie,...I am willing to do away with the bitterness,...but I will never let go of the anamdity !!!...:eek: (but I know your heart is in the right place)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
I'd rather do oral sex with Nancy Pelosi.

Beard

I can only assume, if we were partner's, (being as your "Johnson" is AWOL)...you would insist I took that shot..???

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
I can only assume, if we were partner's, (being as your "Johnson" is AWOL)...you would insist I took that shot..???

I don't think you actually need a "johnson" for that maneuver, but it could be done differently in Phoenix:eek:

Hey, this actually qualifies as a light hearted joke between Dick and Freddie. Maybe Artie's been able to get thru to them and make them realize their wrong for arguing.

Or maybe [GASP!] Nancy has brought them both closer together.

As Richard Dreyfus says in "What About Bob?"

Baby Steps.....

[youtube]p3JPa2mvSQ4[/youtube]

sorry If I've contributed to a hijack:eek:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dick and freddy maybe if you listen to this song (get past the first minute) it will help you get over your anger .
all you have to do is pray for each other.
i think:rolleyes: :eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxUdftDwoFw[/ame]

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Richard Dreyfus

Richard Dreyfus

CaliRed said:
I don't think you actually need a "johnson" for that maneuver, but it could be done differently in Phoenix:eek:

Hey, this actually qualifies as a light hearted joke between Dick and Freddie. Maybe Artie's been able to get thru to them and make them realize their wrong for arguing.

Or maybe [GASP!] Nancy has brought them both closer together.

As Richard Dreyfus says in "What About Bob?"

Baby Steps.....

[youtube]p3JPa2mvSQ4[/youtube]

sorry If I've contributed to a hijack:eek:

I get a kick out of Bill Murray and I despise Richard Dreyfus. I see him on a "serious" TV show whacked out of his mind pontificating in a very supercilious way. When you have done a lot of dope you can always tell when somebody else is high.

To lll, my feelings exactly.

To Artie, go haunt a fu8king house.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Clare said:
Cali, I love your new avatar. Is it Cole Dickson? ;)

Clare
Clare, I've waited all day for someone to give you your props for this comment and nobody did, proving once again that all we think about is pool and large-assed women:) .

Props to you Clare, that's funny as hell:D .

SJDinPHX

Suspended
=CaliRed]I don't think you actually need a "johnson" for that maneuver, but it could be done differently in Phoenix:eek:

Sorry Greg,

But the only way I ever think about that particular "maneuver"...is as a mutual participant activity...Does the number 69 ring a bell ??? Trust me,
Its much more enjoyable, with a working "johnson"...:rolleyes:

PS..I could easily visualize our sex deprived, "horny hero" going down on Ms Pelosi...However, in her case, I'm certain I would have to pass,...either way !!)

Last edited:

SJDinPHX said:
Sorry Greg,

But the only way I ever think about that particular "maneuver"...is as a mutual participant activity...Does the number 69 ring a bell ??? Trust me,
Its much more enjoyable, with a working "johnson"...:rolleyes:

PS..I could easily visualize our sex deprived, "horny hero" going down on Ms Pelosi...However, in her case, I'm certain I would have to pass,...either way !!)

LOL:) :eek:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
Clare, I've waited all day for someone to give you your props for this comment and nobody did, proving once again that all we think about is pool and large-assed women

Props to you Clare, that's funny as hell:D .
well dennis i do happen to agree that clare did not get her due props
so to clare .......well done :)
as for dennis ,there are some of us(in the southwest) who dont think about large -assed women.:eek:
their mind is clouded by yukon jack:D
when sober they might see the light;)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Clare said:
Cali, I love your new avatar. Is it Cole Dickson? ;) Clare
At first I thought it was Clark Howard!:D

Some of these posts are getting pretty rank. Clare, I'm surprised that you not only read these posts, but then encourage these dirty old men.:rolleyes:

Doc

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gulfportdoc said:
At first I thought it was Clark Howard!:D

Some of these posts are getting pretty rank. Clare, I'm surprised that you not only read these posts, but then encourage these dirty old men.:rolleyes:

Doc

Doc,

His new avatar is a clean shaven picture of our beloved,resident "geek" (Calired himself)...You can dress him up, but you can't take him anywhere...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Once bitten...

Once bitten...

Listen, all you peaceniks, this guy started it and will do it again the very first chance he gets.
I made a post about the pool player that I probably have the most respect for, Sailor Barge, and he belittled me and him. I know, I know, dont let it bother you, he's just ribbing, etc., etc.

When I made a TRUE remark about Tom Cruise's faggotry, he became enraged that I would talk about someone like that. A 300 ball runner like the Sailor is fair game but not a make believe pool player like Cruise. Yeah, how dare I besmirch Tommy boy's honor and manhood. I mean, is he some kind of pal of Cruise? Have they swapped shorts or something?

I will now show you what I mean. We'll see if he can keep from taking up for these two.
Sissyboy #1, John Travolta, movie tush-hog, and Sissyboy # 2, Kevin Spacey. I can hardly wait to suffer his outrage.

I can keep this up for a whole bunch more of his movie heroes.

Beard

309 or 356 ??? Whaddaboutit?