A way to edit a WEI table now

Skin

Verified Member
There may be a simpler method, but this is the one I figured out. At least it works.

1. Click on the edit (pencil) icon as usual
2. Two things happen--

a. a new window opens up somewhere at poolbiz; this is worthtless; close it
b. "Export Data" appears at the bottom of the table; click on it; it takes you to a different page on poolbiz which you can use

3. Select "Billiards Software" >> "CueTable" in the upper left; this takes you to the 9b table
4. Open the "Tools" (the wrench) on the 9b table
5. Select "Insert Page" on the toolbar
6. It will ask you twice if it is OK to use your clipboard data; tell it OK both times.
7. The table you want to edit will now paste in on page 2 of the 9b table and you can work with it.
8. You can delete the 9b page by going to page one of the WEI booklet and selecting "Cut Page" before you post.

I hope this will help somebody.

Skin

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Skin said:
There may be a simpler method, but this is the one I figured out. At least it works.

1. Click on the edit (pencil) icon as usual
2. Two things happen--

a. a new window opens up somewhere at poolbiz; this is worthtless; close it
b. "Export Data" appears at the bottom of the table; click on it; it takes you to a different page on poolbiz which you can use

3. Select "Billiards Software" >> "CueTable" in the upper left; this takes you to the 9b table
4. Open the "Tools" (the wrench) on the 9b table
5. Select "Insert Page" on the toolbar
6. It will ask you twice if it is OK to use your clipboard data; tell it OK both times.
7. The table you want to edit will now paste in on page 2 of the 9b table and you can work with it.
8. You can delete the 9b page by going to page one of the WEI booklet and selecting "Cut Page" before you post.

I hope this will help somebody.

Skin

Very good Skin. Thanks
Rod.

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
androd said:
Very good Skin. Thanks
Rod.

Didn;t work for me. I tried to edit my test post. When the pool biz page came up and I closed it I went right back to my original test. Didn't get sent to another page. I tried again and found the "import data" When I was sent back to pool biz the options I saw were barcuetable,3 cushion tabel and acouple of other things that had nothing to do with the editing process. Sunk again.

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
blackeee said:
Didn;t work for me. I tried to edit my test post. When the pool biz page came up and I closed it I went right back to my original test. Didn't get sent to another page.

blackee, you have to click on "Export Data" below the wei after you close that first window that opens up. Did you do that?

Skin

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
Skin said:
blackee, you have to click on "Export Data" below the wei after you close that first window that opens up. Did you do that?

Skin

Didn't see export data in the first window. When I closed it, my original test post reappeared.