A Thought For Next Year’s Mosconi Cup ...

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Dear Gentle Readers,

How about adding a girls’ division? Not a girl added to the team, but a team of girls. One on each side of the briny.

Benefits?

> It would showcase even more incredible talent.

> The three ensuing competitions -- boys, girls and coed doubles -- would refresh the formula. And would generate a lot of chatter about the coaches’ pairing decisions.

> There would be more matches per day to accommodate the additional players. Thus more value to the PPV and live audiences.

> Girls have, generally speaking, more personality. Many would present and interview better.

> For the most part, the girls would make more spectacular entrances. One or two notable exceptions on the boys’ side!

> More for the live spectators to cheer about.

(Of course we all realize that there is, at heart, probably only one reason to incur the additional expenses -- if it significantly increases the viewership for Matchroom.)

Uninformed, ill-conceived postulations are my life,

Sunny

SJDinPHX

Suspended
In micro minis. > More for the live spectators to cheer about. :p a big hit on PPV.
Rod.

Of course, this would bring about the need for more zoom-lens cameras...Like maybe at 'floor level' :D :D :D

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
They are already in the process of doing an "East vs West" for the women.

Charlie Williams is "hands on" with it. It'll be interesting to see if he's in charge of the hotel accomodations. :eek:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I think it's a funtastic idea. Forget about Charlie, however. I can take care of hotel etc etc. room service and so on. etc..